Old Everton Pictures

Pejic hit it into the box Dobson headed it back and King smashed it in

without relying on the easy option google !
I recall if memory serves , that recall Pejic squared the ball , not sure who but it was then crossed into the area , it was headed out and King hit his screamer past a hapless Clemence , " as said Dario will straighten all of this up !! "

without relying on the easy option google !
I recall if memory serves , that recall Pejic squared the ball , not sure who but it was then crossed into the area , it was headed out and King hit his screamer past a hapless Clemence , " as said Dario will straighten all of this up !! "
Thomas squared it to Pejic,he kind of floated it in around the space between the penalty spot and edge of the box,it was headed back,then BOOM,Clemence is clutching at thin air

Cheers , much appreciated
;)
Okay so its Thomas squaring and Pejic crossing that I got mixed up !
I was in the Gwladys Street End and we went mental
Was the Paddock for me,was it this or the cup game a couple of years later when the rs had a goal disallowed? I was in the paddock for both and remember a goal chalked off after a change in the offside rile

Sometimes the phrase “going mental” is a bit of an exaggeration..... in this case it was not!!!!!!!! Hard not to add £&£&&ing
There's a shot of the Gwladys Street on the MOTD footage just after the goal,it was absolutely nuts, got to say and people will say I'm a lunatic but that day I thought even topped Bayern for me for a mad atmosphere:)

There's a shot of the Gwladys Street on the MOTD footage just after the goal,it was absolutely nuts, got to say and people will say I'm a lunatic but that day I thought even topped Bayern for me for a mad atmosphere:)
I actually missed Bayern at home! Long story.
Came from Bradford for the King derby and brought West Ham mate who fancied it. He could not get a ticket but bunked in for last 10 minutes. He was gobsmacked!!! He said he had never seen or heard anything like it!!!

Bayern Munich at home they said we were dirty- it's not football - look at reidys shin blood pouring through his socks -giving a BM player a right tongue lashing -