• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 62708

I was sat here sad that we hadn't signed any new players (greed), then I see this beauty pop up. That team was so bad!!!
Klaassen playing as one of those weird inverted winger-centre mid things...my eyes.

That team is as bad as anything we put out in the 90’s for sure, it has it all:
The dodgy keeper
The out of position
The bellend
The overpaid over the hiller
The totally useless centrehalf

Tosun clearly has some finishing ability but is not athletic enough to make an impact at the level we need unfortunately. Look at his celebration for this goal against Fulham. He is literally jumping with all his might and gets about two inches off the ground.

DCL I fear has the opposite problem. Abundant athleticism but lacking in the finishing. We need someone with both attributes. Kean looks to fit the bill.

Tosun clearly has some finishing ability but is not athletic enough to make an impact at the level we need unfortunately. Look at his celebration for this goal against Fulham. He is literally jumping with all his might and gets about two inches off the ground.

DCL I fear has the opposite problem. Abundant athleticism but lacking in the finishing. We need someone with both attributes. Kean looks to fit the bill.

Because the last young Italian Striker that came to the Prem and scored loads was ? I'm saying this now, despite coming from The Old Lady, Moise Kean is a similar player to DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.