2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not thinking he's a great player and disliking him aren't the same thing. I'll be happily cheering for him if he starts banging goals in.
He is not a goal scorer and never has been though. He was brought into the club by the DOF who will have known that before hand and does'nt seem bothered, nor does it seem to bother the coach either. The only person with an issue is you, who has to mention it every day at some point. He is developing a great partnership with Digne and that is all that matters at the moment, let's see what happens when we have a proper striker upfront and something to aim at (DCL does not count imo) He ripped City apart by himself in the CL the other season, give him a chance, but don't expect him to start scoring a load of goals coz that's not his game.

He is not a goal scorer and never has been though. He was brought into the club by the DOF who will have known that before hand and does'nt seem bothered, nor does it seem to bother the coach either. The only person with an issue is you, who has to mention it every day at some point. He is developing a great partnership with Digne and that is all that matters at the moment, let's see what happens when we have a proper striker upfront and something to aim at (DCL does not count imo) He ripped City apart by himself in the CL the other season, give him a chance, but don't expect him to start scoring a load of goals coz that's not his game.
I really didn't mean it like that. I'm being serious in that I 100% will be pulling for him and hope he does well. Obviously my definition of what that is differs from lots in here but I mean it when I say I don't dislike him and want him to succeed.

I better not get banned for that the amount of dirt @Bungle comes out with.

Mate I'm happy for you to express your opinions on what if anything our players put in thier body. I'm actually quite intrigued so doesn't bother me. But keep it in the Keane thread. I'm not happy about you going off topic. Really has be bent out of shape.

To be fair Tom Davies also ripped city apart a couple of seasons ago. I like Bernard but to be fair he does need to add goals, and does get into positions he's just a poor finisher and should be a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.