Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point in signing someone nearly 30 who will want a high wage and won't get in the team.
It's a squad game these days thou mate and he can play in a few different positions we signed a player when I was a kid from man city in his 30s who was versatile Paul power let's hope he's half as good and susscesful as he was

9-C18-FDC2-DB32-4391-8-EAF-371-CB8806-B46.jpg

But like I said before I would rather have a younger prospect there stepping in. The only way this makes sense if McCarthy, Besic and Morgan are sold.

The younger prospect can still be at the club, but what if they’re just nowhere near ready to handle the pressure of Premier League games and the pressure our fans heap on them? We’ve seen how our fans respond to young players making mistakes.

If this happens then the thinking is probably along the lines of looking for a player who knows the league well, who could have helped us out of that winter slump - Probably Gareth Barry's name was brought up - as someone we had in the past with the kind of qualities needed, and they see Delph as something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.