Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree i would like to see bernard there,also i watched williams a few times at bolton last season my mate is a season ticket holder and they do bring a friend 4 free games, he impressed me at that level.He deffo has a bit about him.

Now's the time to try Bernard in the role during pre-season I guess

That being said, Siggy can play out wide too so they could switch positions during a match if Bernard could get Siggy's role down, which would give us something different to try from a tactical perspective, especially if Bernard is struggling with a particular right back on a physical level and coming in centrally will help him get into the game more whilst the bigger Siggurdsson can handle the defender

Some people have just never taken to Siggy mate, and they see the signing of a guy like Malcolm as a way of getting him out of the team, even if it means shoehorning Bernard into a position he's never played before
If Malcom is signed then he will rotate with Bernard and Richy, not one of them 3 can hold a candle to Siggy in behind the striker, they are all wingers. Siggy is the only player at the club right now who can play that position to a top half premier league level

If Malcom is signed then he will rotate with Bernard and Richy, not one of them 3 can hold a candle to Siggy in behind the striker, they are all wingers. Siggy is the only player at the club right now who can play that position to a top half premier league level

Surely it is just Bernard on the left, Iceland in the middle, Malcom on the right, Rico up front?

No point worrying too much about rotation as we could end up playing only 40 games next season in a worst case scenario

Malcolm coming in would be a Butterfly Effect in the sense that it will effect a whole host of other players

Does Malcolm just play on the wing or can he be a striker as well? Would a front three of Bernard, Richarlison and Malcolm work or would one of them need to be dropped? I'm sure it's a headache that Silva would be okay having of course, but it does raise some interesting questions

Surely it is just Bernard on the left, Iceland in the middle, Malcom on the right, Rico up front?

No point worrying too much about rotation as we could end up playing only 40 games next season in a worst case scenario
If we sign a striker then I would suggest it would be Bernard Siggy Richy with Malcom rotation unless he forces one of them out with the new striker playing most games

Thinking more coverage for injuries/suspensions to be fair mate

He'd be the third name on the team sheet after Gana and Pickford for me

This shows me how disenchanted I am these days with Everton. The fact that these 3 are supposedly our best 3 players, and I would have no issue with any of them going.

If we sign a striker then I would suggest it would be Bernard Siggy Richy with Malcom rotation unless he forces one of them out with the new striker playing most games

Ah, I'm not convinced we will get a new striker this summer sadly. Unless that Kean does come in

We could always

You know

play

Malcom in the middle.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.