Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read in the Daily Mail that Diego Costa is ready for a move.
Am interested to hear what other people think about him coming here, personally I think we should swerve him because of the bad attitude but he did know where the onion bag was.

100% if we can get him on loan

Just can’t see Costa happening . Does he really fit into the Brands philosophy? I read somewhere that Malcolm would have to be signed rather than loaned in as he wouldn’t get work permit also Barcelona need the money . We are getting to the stage with what less than 4 weeks to go where we are either going go for it and not pass up the opportunity that next season may present or just try loan players in etc etc . I still think come the 09/08 we will be happy with who has come in and more importantly who has gone out . I still trust Brands / Silva and Brands staff to have done there research . Let’s try keep fume just bubbling at minute ..

sell to buy again :p

Just want to gauge people's thoughts.

Anyone getting anxious with less than 4 weeks to go?
No. I'd like us to get something done soon so that we can get the new guys in for some preseason but we don't have the financial strength to be weak negotiators so it'll take time. And the rumors this last week have been strong with the exception of Delph. No panic yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.