Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean is the number one target I reckon. Since Lukaku was sold all we’ve heard from every quarter is “we havent replaced Lukaku”. This kid is the same type of player as Lukaku was at WBA and Everton from what I’ve seen....strong, fast, hungry, a slotter. His agent knows Everton is a great place to turn a promising youngster into a shiny star that everyone wants to throw big bucks at. It just works all round this one.
It’s ON

Fox sports here in Oz normally yipyappin about what the big 6 are doing. But today mentioned Everton star Kev Mirallas is likely off to the Belgium giants.

Dinkums the early spring would have arrived if that washyhog goes.

Kean is the number one target I reckon. Since Lukaku was sold all we’ve heard from every quarter is “we havent replaced Lukaku”. This kid is the same type of player as Lukaku was at WBA and Everton from what I’ve seen....strong, fast, hungry, a slotter. His agent knows Everton is a great place to turn a promising youngster into a shiny star that everyone wants to throw big bucks at. It just works all round this one.
It’s ON
It's such a lazy comparison but I see a lot of young Rom in him too.

I like Gomes but I’d have Tielemans over him, one of them players that can just create something out of nothing. Absolutely ideal for Leicester having him playing through balls to Vardy.

He isn't really any more capable of that than Gomes though...

So can it be confirmed that 3 out of 5 of Silva’s targets were/are Gomes, Kean, and Malcom? Also can include Zouma in there but looking less likely to sign him the more time he’s with Lampard. So we are still looking for a CB and what else? Another CM? Assuming all goes well with the approaches for the other 2

I reckon Malcom's just one of many options we're looking at if we get an offer we can't refuse for Lookman. Priorities are striker and CB, followed by CM and RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.