Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Costa getting sent off all the time is a myth, think he was sent off once at Chelsea. He is about 458 times better than what we have now and a proven goalscorer. Also a proven snide, so yes from me.
More looking at the times he 'should have been sent off'. Got away with an awful lot, because he was playing for one of the fashionable clubs imo. Don't think that would be the case at Everton if we signed him.

Costa getting sent off all the time is a myth, think he was sent off once at Chelsea. He is about 458 times better than what we have now and a proven goalscorer. Also a proven snide, so yes from me.
Been sent off at Atletico twice since his return, and is currently serving a suspension into the start of the coming season.
11 goals since his return to Spain hardly marks him out as the prolific striker some are demanding.
However good he was he is now an ageing yard dog.

More looking at the times he 'should have been sent off'. Got away with an awful lot, because he was playing for one of the fashionable clubs imo. Don't think that would be the case at Everton if we signed him.

Somebody else mentioned VAR also.

People would start thinking his name was Diego respective action Costa.

But following on from my unreal earlier shout of not wanting Umtititititit, I dont think signing Diego Costa would be an ideal thing at this point in his career and also the cost cutting no risk "project" we are currently attempting.

Been sent off at Atletico twice since his return, and is currently serving a suspension into the start of the coming season.
11 goals since his return to Spain hardly marks him out as the prolific striker some are demanding.
However good he was he is now an ageing yard dog.
Yet still miles better than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.