Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're saying mate, as I say though our biggest problem has always been consistency, and those three teams I mention were supposedly poor last season, if they were to kick - on this season we would have to up our game big style, and over a whole season I just don't see us able to do that unless we bring in more quality.
I don't disagree but I think those 3 time are going to have a really poor year. I wouldn't be surprised if none of them finished in the top 6.

Race for 4th? We were 18 points of 6th last time mate
We were not we were 12 points off top 6 and 18 off top 4, and that's after clocking out from the end of November until March. If we maintain our home form from the last 2 months of the season then there is no reason why we can't go unbeaten at home winning the majority of those games, we do however need to improve away, the gap is bridgable especially with Arsenal Chelsea and United all in full self destructing mode.

If we improve, why couldn’t we reel them in? Arsenal and United really aren’t good sides at all. We were obviously worse than them last season, but that doesn’t mean we’ll be worse this season provided we get this transfer window right.

I agree if we get the quality in then there is no reason why we couldn't compete. As you say though, we were worse than them last season, they were poor by their standards yet finished way ahead of us. If they get their transfers right (I know Chelsea have still got the ban hanging over them) they could easily kick - on as well.

I agree if we get the quality in then there is no reason why we couldn't compete. As you say though, we were worse than them last season, they were poor by their standards yet finished way ahead of us. If they get their transfers right (I know Chelsea have still got the ban hanging over them) they could easily kick - on as well.

They could, but from what I’ve seen they’re just going further and further backwards, especially Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.