The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

here's a question, if Richarlison is wearing it in Goodison for promo shots, presumably it was ready before he headed off to Brazil. How come it took so long to release (or is he back?)
Did he come back with the mumps and then go again?

here's a question, if Richarlison is wearing it in Goodison for promo shots, presumably it was ready before he headed off to Brazil. How come it took so long to release (or is he back?)
Photoshop.

Also I’m usually pretty happy with our kits (except the first sportpesa one) but for once....I really don’t like that.

New kits are typically approved and modeled by the players before the current season is over, either in April or early May. Why aren't they released earlier? I think it depends on Umbro's production capabilities and the club. There wasn't much club activity in June (besides the Gomes transfer). Marketing may have decided that supporters will pay more attention once the players return to Finch Farm, and before our first friendly...thus the release this week before it's worn in Kenya.

I have a feeling that the kit reveal tomorrow will be accompanied by a blue training range. We've seen the aqua/orangeon the players and black/blue on the coaches, but Lossl was wearing last year's grey/yellow half-zip in training yesterday.

I think I'm with everyone in saying that I was hoping Andre Gomes' unveiling would be linked with the kit launch. He was there when the modeling shots were taken, but given that he was on loan at the time he may not have taken any pictures in the three kits.

Whole caboodle

Status
Not open for further replies.