Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal official bid for Zaha. Player wants move and his brother has publicly came out and stated that fact. Only one outcome from here you’d think.

Not Everton transfer news no, but handy for us if Palace lose their best influential player on top of Bissaka just before our opening game. They’ll have money to spend of course, but debatable they can spend it on anyone to fill his shoes.

Arsenal official bid for Zaha. Player wants move and his brother has publicly came out and stated that fact. Only one outcome from here you’d think.

Not Everton transfer news no, but handy for us if Palace lose their best influential player on top of Bissaka just before our opening game. They’ll have money to spend of course, but debatable they can spend it on anyone to fill his shoes.
We've tried to sell them Niasse about 4 times.
Let's hope they want him again !

They've only bid half what they want ffs, arsenal are quickly becoming an embarrassment. Great to see

They've only bid half what they want ffs, arsenal are quickly becoming an embarrassment. Great to see
That’s only their opening offer though. They’ll know full well that would never be enough. But it’s prompted what they wanted, it’s out in the public domain and brought out quotes from Zaha (through his brother) that he’s desperate to join his “boyhood team”.

Pressure now fully on Palace, will they stand firm? Possibly. My guess is that the two clubs will now try and negotiate a fee acceptable to both parties. We’ll see.

# Danny Drinkwater will soon be an Everton player *taps nose*.
I would be very happy with this transfer. Good player.

# I’ve come to this conclusion after seeing the price on him coming here is 3/10 with PP.

Strong rumours that Southampton are going to pay the RS 20 million for a striker who scored 3 goals in 14 appearances.

I think they would be better going for Danny Ings.

That’s only their opening offer though. They’ll know full well that would never be enough. But it’s prompted what they wanted, it’s out in the public domain and brought out quotes from Zaha (through his brother) that he’s desperate to join his “boyhood team”.

Pressure now fully on Palace, will they stand firm? Possibly. My guess is that the two clubs will now try and negotiate a fee acceptable to both parties. We’ll see.

No pressure whatsoever on Palace, they've 50m in the bank from wan bassaka and Zaha tied to a long contract. They can sit back and laugh at arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.