Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately so can I. Them and Martina we will struggle to give away to anyone. I still hold out hope we can flog McCarthy, Niasse, Schneiderlin, Stekelenburg and Tosun to some European no marks permanently though.

Can see clubs down the lower end of the prem being interested in McCarthy/Morgan and Tosun defo, Maybe the likes of the promoted clubs

Niasse abroad, maybe Turkey

As long as we can go halve or maybe 60/40 on wages it would be a win, I struggle to see Sandro/Kev leaving on a perm at all.
Bolasie has the tricks and pace so he can be appealing to certain teams.
The sooner these wasters are gone the better.

Nobody will take Kev, two teams on loan last season and both have binned him off

As for Sandro, Who wants to sign a striker that doesn't score, Ever

How long is that lads contract ffs? Martinez signed him in his first summer didnt he?

It's obviously true, ya don't just make up a £52.75m figure!
Haha, I see. It’s definitely
How long is that lads contract ffs? Martinez signed him in his first summer didnt he?
Bobby re-upped him a few years back for a laugh.

After they left the boardroom him and Ellstone were heard laughing and Bobby said:

“Hahaha! Deal with this boy for another 5 years ye’stupid idiots!”

One of my roommates from college compared him to a more energetic Leandro Paredes which I thought was fair.
I haven't see Paredes enough to say for certain, but he physically reminds me a bit of him. I thought Paredes was a bit more dynamic going forward.

The way he plays defense, with his head constantly on a swivel reminds me a bit of everyone's favorite target, Thiago Mendes I guess. There are so many distinctive DMs, but he doesn't really remind me too much of any of them. Fernandinho, Busquets, Kante, Jorginho, Carvalho, etc. Maybe a younger, slightly smaller Matic when he was good? I'm not sure really.

Status
Not open for further replies.