Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised at who some of the “dodgy posters” are. Some trusted regulars have resorted to near racism from where I’m sat.
Stan says there is an American race and that's good enough for me!
73141-20.jpg

Just read on the Daily fail that City are facing an immediate ban from CL. Meaning the team in fifth get their place and another Europa spot becomes available. Could that be us ?

if it means we kick our season off next week in Estonia , then no, I really hope its complete BS

Hold yer tongues. Crim and Penny are both decent Blues and I'd buy them a pint if I were in their town (or they got lost and arrived in mine).

Then again, last Blue I met and bought a pint seems to have deleted his social media presence, so they may want to disregard. And there's at least one bloke I've put on ignore, but he's probably a decent fellow still.

*actually, he bought me the pint. Anyway, was a decent guy. Hope he's ok.
Thanks.

And that goes for everyone else on the board. Any one of you find your way to DC this summer, ALL THE PINTS are on me.

Keep in mind, when I do finally get back to Liverpool, hopefully this fall, I'm going to flat out buy EVERYONE pints. You can mark my word on that one. Like EVERYONE.

Their current first team centrebacks are Laporte, him and Otamendi. Otamendi isn’t even particularly happy there and may look for a move. Laporte is left sided. So unless City buy a right side defender he’s currently first choice. Why would he leave now Kompany has finally gone?
Because they are signing Harry Maguire from Leicester.

Thanks.

And that goes for everyone else on the board. Any one of you find your way to DC this summer, ALL THE PINTS are on me.

Keep in mind, when I do finally get back to Liverpool, hopefully this fall, I'm going to flat out buy EVERYONE pints. You can mark my word on that one. Like EVERYONE.

Please show your working out on how you're going to afford this pls mate.

xPints and everything.

Thanks.

As in like 100% of people?

Reactions: FTY
Please show your working out on how you're going to afford this pls mate.

xPints and everything.
I actually wrote something up and realize that it would be off topic. And we cannot have that in this thread. But any remotely realistic scenario I can handle economically.

Status
Not open for further replies.