Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 year old who already has 7 full International caps for USA. £2m is a joke.

Was developing well last season until his injury. The fact Wigan want to keep him speaks for itself. I'd send him there on loan again as we have Baines as back up, and see how he does.
Are those caps all red and have the letters MAGA on them?

That's a lot of guessing for something you seem so certain about.

Wingers on average cost more than full backs and the lad was wanted by the likes of PSG. I'd also say it would be harder to get into the Nigerian team as a Winger/Forward than it would be to get a call up as a full back for the mighty USMNT. There are plenty of fill internationals for less successful countries in the Championship.

I haven't heard any rumors of them sniffing around the Antonee Robinson. I'll hazard a guess it's because he's not actually that good.
At least I admit when I'm guessing rather than stating opinions as facts;)

And what have I said I am certain about? I haven't said he's going to be our future left back. I've not even said we should be keeping hold of him ffs I haven't said he's going to be star. I've said he has a future at championship level at least, given as he has already had 2 decent seasons there by the age of 21. And I've said we should be maximising the amount we sell him for.

Based on your post if PSG aren't in for him by the time he's 21 we should just be ditching him. Ok mate.

I don't follow this mate...
Wigan finished 18th in the Championship last year. Just because he did well there isn't relative to how he'd perform in our first team.
Never said it was mate. What I'm saying is the injury stalled his development and he isn't ready to be back up for us yet. I said as much in the Baines thread when I agreed with the clubs decision to offer a 12 month extension.

I'd sell him to Wigan if they offered us what I consider to be a decent price for him, but that won't be happening. So I'd loan him for a further 12 months and make a decision then. He has 2 years left on his contract.

Thought Robinson looked decent in pre season and worth keeping to see if he turns into something decent but it can't be helped we need all the money we can get to fund the Gomes transfer.

Edin Džeko would be a great signing,,he would be like an Andy Gray of the modern era signing...Roma want EUROS.20mill for him,,I think he can get 20 goals in the prem, he can certainly bully defenders and although isnt a spring chicken anymore, he can make things happen.
He can also teach DCL in the way Gray did for Sharp all those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.