Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dutchblue54 it will also may stop agents from letting their young players go and play for an Ajax, if they are going to stop the path way for them to move to a bigger league and for more money.

Look what’s happening with Wan Bisaka, I know he was home grown. But it will make other youngsters think twice about signing long contracts. If Palace try and hold out for 70mil which is utterly ridiculous. He may get his head down next season, but what happens next summer when they then want 80Mil. Eventually AWB will be forced to go on strike.

I can see agents selling more to English clubs in the future from South America and sending the players on loan for 2yrs instead of sending them to Holland and being held to ransom 2yrs later.

Was just sayi
@dutchblue54 it will also may stop agents from letting their young players go and play for an Ajax, if they are going to stop the path way for them to move to a bigger league and for more money.

Look what’s happening with Wan Bisaka, I know he was home grown. But it will make other youngsters think twice about signing long contracts. If Palace try and hold out for 70mil which is utterly ridiculous. He may get his head down next season, but what happens next summer when they then want 80Mil. Eventually AWB will be forced to go on strike.

I can see agents selling more to English clubs in the future from South America and sending the players on loan for 2yrs instead of sending them to Holland and being held to ransom 2yrs later.
Sure i understand it is their bargaining tactic but apperantly a Chinese team offered 50mill for him and it got rejected. Just my.point is we should not go for a player with an inflated price because of their CL success. Also looking at our top signings we would only spend that amount of.money for a proven prem player like Sigurdsson and Richarlison (only 1 season). Well lets see lol over to you Marcel

What a forward thinking move by Everton. We have Digne and now have this prospect understudying for him. That's just the way any club should be run.
I recall reading that Man U were after Bainesy...not sure when that was though...it may no longer be current

@davek is actually right on this.
Esk hasn't become bitter and turned on Moshiri, he's casting a critically analytical eye over the business as he has for a number of years, and he's highlighting areas of concern.
As for your suggestion 'he tried to worm his way into getting to chat to him' - given Esk is the only person to have held a one-on-one interview with Sasha Ryazantsev (Moshiri's right hand man) for a Blue Room podcast, how do you know he and Moshiri haven't met and talked ?

I love everton business matters, bunch of lads with a above average knowledge of business and accounting doing a show telling a man who has made literal billions from being a accountant how to run his company.

They are interesting to listen to but it smacks of one of the lads in jaguar talking about how the company should be ran because he was manager of a corner shop too me.

@davek is actually right on this.
Esk hasn't become bitter and turned on Moshiri, he's casting a critically analytical eye over the business as he has for a number of years, and he's highlighting areas of concern.
As for your suggestion 'he tried to worm his way into getting to chat to him' - given Esk is the only person to have held a one-on-one interview with Sasha Ryazantsev (Moshiri's right hand man) for a Blue Room podcast, how do you know he and Moshiri haven't met and talked ?

He'd have tweeted about it to promote Everton Business Matters.

So we get another Barcelona player this year, how about turning an eye towards some of those Real players as well? Seriously, if we want to be "the castoff" team for the absolute biggest teams in world football, I'd be moderately OK with it.

Athletico Madrid right back is the next. He hasn’t quite made it there and is getting linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.