Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are you people talking about 'shirt sales' like we get ANYTHING from it? Kitbag, remember? We could sell 6 billion Honda kits and not make a dime from it.
Like with any kit deal now, the manufacturer takes all the proceeds as they pay the club a set amount per year.

I thought people were just being silly but I think there’s some thickos that genuinely think that we would make money from selling shirts.

As weird as it sounds we should hold out for more. Liverpool were quoting close to 20 for Harry Wilson and received a big figure for Grujic. How much would Chelsea be asking for Mason Mount?

He’s a trophy winning England under 21 international with premier league and European experience. We should be asking for more.
We'll find out tonight when we play France but I've got a feeling Boothroyd is going to play him as the holding midfielder with Maddison and Foden ahead of him. If he has a good tournament you could probably double that fee.

Like with any kit deal now, the manufacturer takes all the proceeds as they pay the club a set amount per year.

I thought people were just being silly but I think there’s some thickos that genuinely think that we would make money from selling shirts.

What it would do is give us the good foundation of a better price for the next deal

Saw Brands in Manchester airport.
He was with Pogba and Lakaku.

Fat boy tried to say hello but I ignored him.
Brands said he was going to speak to someone called Griezmann, will be sorted on Friday.

This cannot be true, lukaku and bogba would have crypt insta videos streaming 24/7

[/QUOTE]
He wasnt forgotten though, he was linked to lots of clubs the entire time he was in Ukraine and Shahktar kept refusing bids. Then he decided to sit out his contract and turned down others to join us.

I think you should give up your analysis of Brazilian internationals lol

100%

For the specifics of the role Sigurdsson is FAR better than him.

As a box to box player neither compare to having a monster in the centre..
I think you’re romanticizing these Brazilian players. Bernard is a great watch and talent but there are many that would be an upgrade to him out there and would easily relegate him to the bench. Bernard was very apparently swept under the rug after the 2014 WC.

And I would take a restless engine of a player as a box to box mid over a tree of a “box to box” mid that can barely make it there any day no contest

...fair point, but I suppose Wilson and Mount made more of an impact at Derby. The £6m figure comes from what Villa apparently bid for Dowell last season. Whatever we agree, I think a sell on clause is important.
I'd like us to stick in a buy back clause too. Just in case.

I think you’re romanticizing these Brazilian players. Bernard is a great watch and talent but there are many that would be an upgrade to him out there and would easily relegate him to the bench. Bernard was very apparently swept under the rug after the 2014 WC.

And I would take a restless engine of a player as a box to box mid over a tree of a “box to box” mid that can barely make it there any day no contest

Could you list these easily attainable players please mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.