Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there is any truth that Usmanov has a non compete clause associated with selling his shares in Arsenal?

Supposedly lasting two years that he cant invest in another club?
I cant see him letting Kroneke get that over on him , as well as selling the shares to him in first place

I have a theory that the big fella may have had some involvement in the Henry Onykeru deal as well. Around the time he was linked with some investment in Anderlecht whom we loaned him to.

Some one else posted this on the Vlasic thread

Why would usmanov be involved with selling Vlasic

I said previously that I'm pretty sure there were reports that Allardyce (and even Koeman) reference meeting with Usmanov (essentially to discuss progress). The fact Russian journalists are now routinely stating Usmanov is making decisions for the club (this is on multiple occasions) and there is no attempt to counter it from the club, or ask them to put out a correction (from what I can see) is telling.

If Moshiri wanted to break away from Usmanov and do his own thing as we are led to believe,I find it hard to fathom how he either allows such reports in the press to stand orif they are true would allow for such a situation to take place.

The evidence to me seems overwhelming that he has some involvement in the background. I don't actually think he will ever come into the foreground, so those holding that as a criteria of being proven correct will remain correct in their own heads I suppose. At best I suspect you may see Usmanov's (step) son becoming involved with the club, after taking time to learn the ropes.

As for Vlasic, who's to say he doesn't lean on the right contacts to ensure the deal goes through?

I said previously that I'm pretty sure there were reports that Allardyce (and even Koeman) reference meeting with Usmanov (essentially to discuss progress). The fact Russian journalists are now routinely stating Usmanov is making decisions for the club (this is on multiple occasions) and there is no attempt to counter it from the club, or ask them to put out a correction (from what I can see) is telling.

If Moshiri wanted to break away from Usmanov and do his own thing as we are led to believe,I find it hard to fathom how he either allows such reports in the press to stand orif they are true would allow for such a situation to take place.

The evidence to me seems overwhelming that he has some involvement in the background. I don't actually think he will ever come into the foreground, so those holding that as a criteria of being proven correct will remain correct in their own heads I suppose. At best I suspect you may see Usmanov's (step) son becoming involved with the club, after taking time to learn the ropes.

As for Vlasic, who's to say he doesn't lean on the right contacts to ensure the deal goes through?
I think there is little doubt that Usmanov has at the very least an interest in proceedings at Everton and seems to be working in the background to facilitate certain transactions which will benefit the club.

I believe that our transfer activity this summer will give an indication about the financial power behind Everton.
With the new stadium apparently getting ever closer and all the costs that will be attached to that, if we are still spending actively in the window then I believe there are deeper pockets than Moshiri financing our club.

If allardyce met usmanov he would have said so, he has blabbed about everything else.
Also if he was heavily involved he would have started building the stadium and heavily invested in the team ready to sell in the future

He said he would help "his friend" moshiri, he has done that through sponsership of the training ground.

I think there is little doubt that Usmanov has at the very least an interest in proceedings at Everton and seems to be working in the background to facilitate certain transactions which will benefit the club.

I believe that our transfer activity this summer will give an indication about the financial power behind Everton.
With the new stadium apparently getting ever closer and all the costs that will be attached to that, if we are still spending actively in the window then I believe there are deeper pockets than Moshiri financing our club.

Correct, no way would Moshiri be investing nearly a quarter of his own wealth on transfers.

I think the big turning point for me was more last summer. Lots of financial predictions stated we were hitting a bit of a crunch point for both cash flow and money available. We committed to a number of deals that summer that couldn't have been done without significant investment. So I am probably similar to you but a year ahead as it were.

As it happens I do think we will spend reasonably again this summer. This isn't going to be like Manchester City or Chelsea but I do think we will have money to spend, and the onus will be on us to spend it sensibly.

If allardyce met usmanov he would have said so, he has blabbed about everything else.
Also if he was heavily involved he would have started building the stadium and heavily invested in the team ready to sell in the future

He said he would help "his friend" moshiri, he has done that through sponsership of the training ground.
Your flags still out or have you took them in yet?
Big reveal getting close now, July 26th :celebrate:

Thats probably true but I would imagine if Usmanov told you not to blab something you would not. Allardyce seemed ver very keen to get the job and was aware of significant funds available to entice him to come out of retirement. I am also quite sure reports linked him meeting Usmanov, but they may have been reports of Koeman/Walsh doing so. Either way if there is anything behind those reports, lets be frank it is not a coincidence is it?

As for the stadium I am unsure of that. No owner to my knowledge has ever paid for a stadium. In relation to the team, we have invested pretty heavily, certainly more heavily than what some state the level of wealth Moshiri has.

The training ground is really just the tip of the ice berg, but the relationship or the depth of it will likely never be revealed in public. If public don't wish to see whats in front of them, thats up to them I suppose.

Thats probably true but I would imagine if Usmanov told you not to blab something you would not. Allardyce seemed ver very keen to get the job and was aware of significant funds available to entice him to come out of retirement. I am also quite sure reports linked him meeting Usmanov, but they may have been reports of Koeman/Walsh doing so. Either way if there is anything behind those reports, lets be frank it is not a coincidence is it?

As for the stadium I am unsure of that. No owner to my knowledge has ever paid for a stadium. In relation to the team, we have invested pretty heavily, certainly more heavily than what some state the level of wealth Moshiri has.

The training ground is really just the tip of the ice berg, but the relationship or the depth of it will likely never be revealed in public. If public don't wish to see whats in front of them, thats up to them I suppose.
Brands also mentioned Usmanov in a dutch interview (which I can’t find) after he accepted the Everton jjob

I was level with that and it was never off side. Was that when we went to Milan in a mini for the second leg...Colin Harveys debut, and we lost 1-0, the winger Jairzhino scoring? Its a long time ago but I remember the stadium being a concrete mass, and everyone being really friendly. Whats happened since then?

It was just like that Mate, I was there in GSE right behind the goal as you say there was nou't wrong with it.

I think he is involved with CSKA buying Vlasic more than being involved in an Everton sale.

With his largely Russian presence, that’s probably a good thing as it will go a long way to us receiving the true value of Vlasic which is about £70mil plus bonuses

I wonder with all this talk of perhaps USM money in the background what exactly was the nature of the purchase of the Liver Building? How much, how funded?? Did USM have a distant hand in it?

Bewildering to me is that it was bought right out of the"blue".

Status
Not open for further replies.