Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman doesn’t want to be here, Walcott was shocking last season and onyekuru still can’t get a work permit.

Like I said imagine loosing Bernard & Richarlison and being forced to play Walcott & Lookman for 15 games next season. That’s our season done and not a chance we would challenge top 6.

I could say we don’t need a centre back because we have Mina & Keane. But you will say what if we get injuries we will be left with Holgate. It’s no different.

I agree we need a striker, but we need 4 or 5 first team positions strengthening

In fairness if any side other than City lost their two best attacking players for a whole season they’d be screwed. Even City would struggle over a whole season without Sterling and Bernardo. Liverpool would do nothing in the league if Mane and Salah got crocked. Arsenal lose Aubemayang and Lacazette? Mid table.

No side can afford a squad of 22 top quality players apart from City.

Looks to companies house for new charges :confused: nothing doing except 10 charges outstanding...sell to buy?

Yes we’re sell to buy.

We’ve always been sell to buy.

We will only ever be sell to buy.

Get over it.

Barrios has just won the Russian League and got quite far in the Europa like. Also in that Argentina game the other day he looked absolutely superb.

Yep, sorry I should have made the sarcasm in this obvious. Both were top priority targets last summer on here. They’ve both now had another good season each, but are no longer even mentioned because apparently we can’t live without some other flavour of the window player whose value is probably being massively overhyped now.

EFC through and through mate that's all anyone needs to know.

1_JS169731990.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.