Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you work out it’s not priority? If Richarlison or Bernard get injured we are fooked
because striker and CB are way more important, We have Lookman/Walcott potentially Henry for wingers, If we're spending a big chunk of money I personally want it to be on a striker not Neres.

The numbers mentioned for neres is way too much for someone so unproven and knowing our luck with players from the league he'll more likely be a flop

The way players from the Dutch league have been utterly flopping over here, does make me a bit wary however Ajax did well in Europe and he's a full Brazil international. have to trust Brands i guess.

Yes of course. I’m not sure why you think I don’t want us to have a good squad just because I don’t think shelling out £50m on a right-winger is a priority.
Do you not agree with my post then Nymz?. The one you read that said we need at least 4 quality players to cover the front 3 positions. And that we only have 2 at the moment (Bernard & Richarlison) so we need to bring in another 2.

.....not quite a another manic Monday, but plenty of Toffee transfer rumours for this morning’s round-up;

- In January, reports suggested Everton had agreed a £20m deal to bring Thiago Mendes to Goodison in case Idrissa Gueye left. Le 10 Sport now say Everton have returned to Lille with a new offer, but getting a work permit could be an issue as the 27 year old Brazilian is not a full international.

- According to Goal France, striker Yacine Brahimi’s deal with Porto expires at the end of this month and Everton are interested in the 29 year old Algerian international.

- Mundo Deportivo claim reports that Everton are interested in Barcelona’s Dutch international goalkeeper, Kasper Cillessen, are ‘nonsense’.

- Sport Witness say Andre Gomes is close to joining Everton on a permanent deal.

- The Liverpool Echo pick up on reports linking Everton with Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old right back, Santiago Arias. Marcel Brands apparently brought the Colombian to PSV in 2013.

- Nikola Vlasic’s agent, Tonci Martic has told Championat his client is in talks with CSKA Moscow to turn his loan spell into a permanent deal; “I can’t confirm CSKA & Everton have reached an agreement for Vlasic, all I can say is Nikola is in talks and we are negotiating”.

- The Daily Mail say Swansea have joined Everton in pursuit of Chelsea right-back Reece James. The 19 year old could be available for £15m, although the Swans are only interested in a loan deal.

- Stoke-on-Trent Live suggest a deal for £2m rated Barnsley defender, Liam Lindsay, could put Stoke’s interest in Everton’s Matty Pennington on the back burner.

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, continue to link Besiktas with a loan move for Everton’s 21 year old winger, Ademola Lookman, whilst Marca repeat the Toffee’s are prepared to meet the €15m release clause of San Lorenzo striker, Adolfo Gaich.

Baffled by pretty much all of these me but especially the Reece James one. The lad is injured and probably won't leave Chelsea - loan or not - because of it. Yet, he's still being floated in rumors.

There's always Theo and Yannick......

These were both seen as improvements on what we had when we bought them. Mirallas Mcgeady Cleverley and Kone were the gifts Martinez left us with in the wide positions.

Now we have Richarlison and Bernard but apparently nothing has changed and we’ve gone backwards and been overtaken by everyone including Leeds in the championship.

These were both seen as improvements on what we had when we bought them. Mirallas Mcgeady Cleverley and Kone were the gifts Martinez left us with in the wide positions.

Now we have Richarlison and Bernard but apparently nothing has changed and we’ve gone backwards and been overtaken by everyone including Leeds in the championship.
The only thing that hasn't changed is the attitude of our fans.......

Status
Not open for further replies.