Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lads, so the diet has temporarily slipped and I had a couple of double cheeseburgers for lunch and then tucked into some oreo bites, also polished off 3 packets of mini cheddars and a large chocolate milkshake, could we get some plausible transfer news before I go into a diabetic coma please.

I still reckon I could smash the life out of @Nymzee and @Zatara even in a coma

Hello lads, so the diet has temporarily slipped and I had a couple of double cheeseburgers for lunch and then tucked into some oreo bites, also polished off 3 packets of mini cheddars and a large chocolate milkshake, could we get some plausible transfer news before I go into a diabetic coma please.

Genuinely made me laugh out loud, not LOL, but proper laugh out loud, the pre-texting version, snot from one nostril, all workmates looking at me shaking their heads :)

Smash them as in a fight or smash them in your usual sense of the word ,as in "smash their back doors in ~"

Define your use of the word ‘smash’

Given the boxing and your deviancy, I’m really not sure if by saying you could “smash the life” out of those 2, you’re saying you could take them in a fight or up the back passage... :oops:

Mmmmm food

sQXhbOD.jpg

I've tweaked it for you mate

@Bungle
Lads here waiting with baited breath for you to clarify the meaning of the word smash in the quote below.

Smash them as in a fight or smash them in your usual sense of the word ,as in "smash their back doors in ~"
Define your use of the word ‘smash’

Given the boxing and your deviancy, I’m really not sure if by saying you could “smash the life” out of those 2, you’re saying you could take them in a fight or up the back passage... :oops:

Apologies lads I should have been clearer, they are both getting the beating of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.