Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as we've apparently asked to play away for the first few games due to lounges being updated I'll guess this is Trump news.
I hope we have not asked to play a few away games first, we are hopeless away we really don't need to go the first 3 games all away without a win by the time we get back to goodison the crowd will be toxic.

Standing by for my gut feeling of Sheffield Utd. home game for us meaning away game on last day.
They'll ensure you know who will have their final game at the Pit for the presentation.

Standing by for my gut feeling of Sheffield Utd. home game for us meaning away game on last day.
They'll ensure you know who will have their final game at the Pit for the presentation.
Been home 1st does not always mean away last and vice/verse,past season proved that,away to wolves and end with away to spurs

No one made a better fake fixture list than someone a few years back,maybe 4 or 5 years ago by doing every single game,for every single team the whole season lol

Imagine it was us at Anfield on the last day with them 2 points clear of city and needing only a draw, 0-0 at 90 minutes, 3 minutes of injury time then in the 5th minute of injury time an offside Tom Davies punches the ball into the net and the ref allows it and doesn't bother with VAR, city win their game and we finish 4th absolute scenes.

A to Liverpool
H to UTD
A to Arsenal
A to Chelsea
H to City

Guessing our fixtures before they come out.....

I used to do this regularly, id go predicting every fixture and gives score predictions for each one. This was when i was between ages of 8-11.

Apparently grown men do it still

We haven't started with a really tough opponent since United when Fellaini scored the winner I believe. So I'm thinking it might be Spurs, Chelsea, or City since it won't be the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.