Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've obviously been looking at a different player. The number 5 I watched didn't look that quick, passed the ball predominantly sideways,didn't put in one decent tackle and a few times tracked back and marked fresh air.

I've obviously been looking at a different player. The number 5 I watched didn't look that quick, passed the ball predominantly sideways,didn't put in one decent tackle and a few times tracked back and marked fresh air.

He does look to have decent technique and can put his foot in but I agree he didn’t look very quick to me. Ideally he’ll be a mascerano or redondo but he could easily be another ledson or dare I say it cattermole.

Need to see more of him but brands has a slightly better knowledge of footballers than I do so I trust him to make good signings.

.... I remember Tarashaj was highly-rated when we picked him up - he was in the Swiss squad for Euro 2016 and was a star in age-group levels for Switzerland. I get that these sort of signings are always a bit of a punt and for maybe every five, one might be a real star - however our previous record in this department ain't great.

Let's hope Brands has the magic touch.
I think he's already proved that he has

Its never about how much we spend, its about always improving the squad, does this fella improve the squad? Well nobody has an utter clue yet and we probably wont for another 3 or 4 years.

Agreed that we can’t go wrong with adding good young players especially with the good record Brands has had so far, it just seems like we could be using the cash better elsewhere.

Like I said though I’ll save my judgement until after the window. If we strengthen everywhere needed with quality players, I’d be delighted.

Who did you like in the match? The Argentina team did not play well as a whole.

Interesting transfer obviously scouted for a bit. Seems to fit the number 6 role that Silva likes to use be interested to track his progress regardless

Yeah just read a report on Sosa. Basically all done behind the scene.. just waiting on the pen to paper. Anyone heard anything about him? A player to compare him to? (Realistically)

Brands must know something we don’t to want to pay £13m for a kid who has played 4 games. Does seem very odd though to be paying that much for a totally unproven 20 year old, you’d at least expect him to have 15+ starts.
I'd be very surprised if he didn't know something we don't given that we know literally nothing about this kid except what we've read on wikipedia

Yeah just read a report on Sosa. Basically all done behind the scene.. just waiting on the pen to paper. Anyone heard anything about him? A player to compare him to? (Realistically)

I've heard hes the best in the world already and Madrid are going to offer us 170 mill in 2 years time

Status
Not open for further replies.