New Everton Stadium Discussion

No idea on that, just the roads were getting done to make it easier for large vehicles for Liverpool 2.
absolutely correct, dropped my lad off at an event on BMD.... all the comments on infrastructure are correct. This is going to be one hell of an area when all completed

I dont think so, I think its more about the idea that you have 4 unique sides to the stadium and when our stadium is built it will be built with a 52000 seats, but the capacity can be increased to 62,000, without major structural work, or we can add safe standing later if its approved
Not it can't and won't.
If it's built to 52,000, it'll stay 52,000 with or without safe standing.
There is no appetite, or certainly not a strong enough appetite within the club to take it any higher than 52,000.
Meis doesn't believe himself that it should be any more than 52,000.

Not it can't and won't.
If it's built to 52,000, it'll stay 52,000 with or without safe standing.
There is no appetite, or certainly not a strong enough appetite within the club to take it any higher than 52,000.
Meis doesn't believe himself that it should be any more than 52,000.
There's no wish for anything bigger than 52,000 simply because the prime purpose of the stadium from the owners perspective is to exploit and lead the economic redevelopment of the whole of the north dockside area. Football comes in a poor second. The fans trail in way down the pecking order.
If Meis is now concurring with such a low capacity it's because he's been told to by the owners.