pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its early days to compare to other clubs pre seasons but for anyone interested here's a link to the list of all other premier league teams friendlies that have been announced so far.

I always think the preseason should be used for training; preferably against a small team on a rubbish pitch in belting down rain and cold with a man and a dog watching. Let them know where they'll be playing if they don't play to win for us.
Sounds like Burnley away.

Any more news on Valencia? I fancy that as does my missus
Mixed rumours, some say we're playing 2 games now in Switzerland and the Algarve Cup again(which would be ace) and Valencia may not be on. Another thing against the Valencia game is the rumoured date 03 August, a week before the start of the season, we normally have a home game on this date.

Mixed rumours, some say we're playing 2 games now in Switzerland and the Algarve Cup again(which would be ace) and Valencia may not be on. Another thing against the Valencia game is the rumoured date 03 August, a week before the start of the season, we normally have a home game on this date.

Yeh 3rd August is also a free party in wales in a mates forest. Decisions decisions

This could be bull
Could be genuine just seen this on another forum
D3A22A6F-A9DC-474C-BE79-86B55E6700D6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.