2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol there are posts from me on this website & NSNO way before he joined the club. We argued for months before he joined.

Pogba scored the same amount of goals except he took 10 penalties while Gylfi only officially scored twice from the spot.

Yes he has 3 more assists than Sigurdsson, and we all know you blame him for that & not Walcott or DCL for having poor finishing.

Gylfi has an xA of 8 while Pogba has 6. Saying he was 'as effective as Gylfi this year' is about one of the dumbest things you've said on this thread, and that says a lot.

Baller full stop, lol how we're most of those chances even missed !

It seems you’re not allowed to have the opinion that Sigurdsson is an ok player that’s had an ok season without being spammed to death and having Ricky force his belief that he’s the best player in the world down your throat. Sad to see.

A season where he outscores every single midfielder in the Top 4 leagues is apparently only 'ok' according to you.

Creating more G/A from open play than any other midfielder in the league is just 'ok'

Having only 9 players (all forwards) score more goals than you in the Premier League is just 'ok'

This is why nobody cares about your opinion.

gDmVMNt.png

A season where he outscores every single midfielder in the Top 4 leagues is apparently only 'ok' according to you.

Creating more G/A from open play than any other midfielder in the league is just 'ok'

Having only 9 players (all forwards) score more goals than you in the Premier League is just 'ok'

gDmVMNt.png
proper little dungeon dweller aren't you Ricardo, this obsession is truly bizarre unless you're a relative of gylfis

proper little dungeon dweller aren't you Ricardo, this obsession is truly bizarre unless you're a relative of gylfis

Even on your favourite forum you're still a failure, look at how your peers view you. Sad little goblin boy.

Sigurdsson deserves more credit than even I give him. What he did this season with zero service cannot be understated.

Even on your favourite forum you're still a failure, look at how your peers view you. Sad little goblin boy.

Sigurdsson deserves more credit than even I give him. What he did this season with zero service cannot be understated.
Hmm, you're the several time banned multi that keeps coming back to a forum you've described as 'AIDS' of a team you don't even support to defend a player you've claimed is one of the best in the world, but I'm the sad goblin

:coffee:

gDmVMNt.png

Crying at that picture, fair play Ricky.

Hmm, you're the several time banned multi that keeps coming back to a forum you've described as 'AIDS' of a team you don't even support to defend a player you've claimed is one of the best in the world, but I'm the sad goblin

:coffee:

Banned for a made up reason, never referred to the team as 'aids' however do I recall saying Rooney/Davies/DCL were a 'cancer' to the side.

As far as supporting the team goes there are posts from me here long before he joined Everton (or was even rumored to join) and ironically we argued for months about his open play statistics before he joined. Now lets look at them shall we?

Gylfi has 15 G/A from open play

Pogba 14 G/A

Eriksen 13 G/A

B. Silva 13 G/A

D. Silva 12 G/A

Anderson 11 G/A

Maddison 8 G/A

You sure were hellbent on convincing everyone here a year ago that he couldn't create a goal or chance from open play to save his life.

Ironically he ended up becoming outright the most creative player in the league in terms of passes per assist/chance/key pass completely debunking the 'set piece merchant' narrative

Well. I like Gylfi a lot. He looks a bit distraught at times during a match and he can go missing too but someone who can score a goal like that one at Leicester has to be cherished.

Pogba has 22 G/A with 10 attempts from the spot.

Sigurdsson had 22 G/A in 2016/17 with 3 attempts from the spot.

Even with more than 3 times as many penalties he still only managed the same amount of G/A. Saying he 'strolled' Gylfi's record season is just laughable.

Strolled it fam. Big Paul was goosing, Instagramin’ and beving every night and still went toe to toe with Gylfi

The model pro got out done by third gear Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.