Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe FIFA lad you
Wouldn’t know where the on/ off button on a PlayStation is lad
Don’t watch any football outside of England / Ireland and the odd CL / Europa game
When Pedro transfer fell through I st tarted looking up Pedro and liked what I saw and the comments by his managers
As I said if he was good enough for Real Madrid ( even on the bench ) then he’s good enough for us

Wouldn’t know where the on/ off button on a PlayStation is lad
Don’t watch any football outside of England / Ireland and the odd CL / Europa game
When Pedro transfer fell through I st tarted looking up Pedro and liked what I saw and the comments by his managers
As I said if he was good enough for Real Madrid ( even on the bench ) then he’s good enough for us

Real Madrid signed Gravesen.

Chelsea’s back up / young player list is incredible. I wonder how much they’d raise if they sold all of the players who haven’t been part of their 1st team squad this season?

Ampadu and Tomori are fantastic defensive prospects along with Zouma who we all know is a beast.

Chelsea’s back up / young player list is incredible. I wonder how much they’d raise if they sold all of the players who haven’t been part of their 1st team squad this season?

Ampadu and Tomori are fantastic defensive prospects along with Zouma who we all know is a beast.

I’m actually impress with Chelsea youth scouting network. How did they manage to find all these top quality youth players, under everyone noses. They must have sign the TOP 5 prospect for every position in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.