Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you are suggesting Rondon? Maybes slightly lacking in the pace department, slightly, but he has the rest in abundance. His goal scoring record is pretty good when you consider the teams he has played for, out with England it's superb. When you ignore stats and actually watch him he utterly bullies defences regularly and can slot. A far better option than mitrovic and given how Silva likes to play he could be perfect. He's definitely got it in him to play for one of the top teams.

He is getting on a bit though at 29 but coming to then end of his contract at West brom he's definitely a cheap option in the short term and would instantly improve us.
29 not that old, we'd get 3 good years out of him. I think he'd be a great signing. He would thrive on crosses from out left back. I imagine we'll bring in two strikers this summer. So a free transfer is a fantastic idea.

...I don’t think he’d even suit us. He’s fine in a team who largely play in the top third and create chance after chance but that’s not us. With him in our team, he’d be a light weight up top and anything knocked up would come straight back. I don’t see him running the channels, i don’t see him creating chances for himself, i don’t see him going to war with CBs.

Jesus would be ok if we buy the rest of Manchester City. It’s not just a matter of buying a footballer you like, it’s about buying footballers who fit our playing strategy.
Listen to the man
He knows his football and his Strikers

Brands won’t have to go searching though will he
Lads on here will just go into super turbo mode on FIFA19 and e mail Brands their findings
On a more serious note Chelsea will appeal their ban to CAS who will more than likely suspend their ban till after the hearing

Says you suggesting our man is an untested kid from Fluminense lol

Haven’t really seen him play or any clips of him, but I’ve read about him. Very highly rated it seems
He is highly rated
Was going to be Brazil’s no 9 before his injury and that injury opened the door for Ricarlison
A fee of around 20m Euro was agreed with Real Madrid but the deal fell through after his injury
He is back playing for the last 6/8 weeks and has scored a few
He can score with both feet , his head , inside and outside the box , penalties and has a sprinkling of Brazilian magic in his boots when it comes to tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.