• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much have you watched Che Adams?

I only ask because I haven't, so I watched the greater part of two recent matches of his and while he's pretty good on the ball - I've got some concerns. I couldn't believe how thick he was - downright fat, really. He looks like an out of shape Troy Deeney - who is already questionably out of shape, but without the work rate and instincts in the air. Adams is shockingly fast for being built like a tank and shows some class on the ball. Silva just needs someone to press a bit and work hard at the 9. I am not seeing that in Adams.

Thought maybe someone that knew him better could comment.
Good player Scotland want him but he don't want us I've watched him a dozen times he has pace plays on shoulders off defenders good three yards to ball that top players have before a challenge and is ambitious wants England caps no brainer really worth a chance got goals in him from a few different positions mainly been up front when I've saw him

Dzeko agreed terms 4 days ago with West Ham
Roma hasn't agreed with them. But yeah, he's still really good, but that's a typical West Ham signing.

CF - Carroll, Chicarito, Arnautovic, Perez.
RW - Yarmoyenko, Antonio, Snodgrass

You can add Nasri, Noble, whatever other old dude to that mix.

Gotta love that we lost to them at home in a game we completely dominated. I guess when you play Schneiderlin, Tosun, Walcott, Holgate, and Kenny, that's what you get.

Crimhead, I have only seen him play 3 times this season but a player who can score 22 goals so far this season will do me, you may be right about his weight but I am sure Silva will sort this out. I have only gone for him because of what brands has said about not spending big money on a cf.

I hope I look like this when I’m fat.

124EABC3-43DF-4102-AEAF-CAC521E03618.jpeg

Roma hasn't agreed with them. But yeah, he's still really good, but that's a typical West Ham signing.

CF - Carroll, Chicarito, Arnautovic, Perez.
RW - Yarmoyenko, Antonio, Snodgrass

You can add Nasri, Noble, whatever other old dude to that mix.

Gotta love that we lost to them at home in a game we completely dominated. I guess when you play Schneiderlin, Tosun, Walcott, Holgate, and Kenny, that's what you get.
Big Carroll would be good up here if he is fit doubt we could pay his wages even on loan he comes here a lot at the auld firm games just a pure shame he got that transfer in his head a price he could never live up to for England team cos in the past not now he was needed

Crimhead, I have only seen him play 3 times this season but a player who can score 22 goals so far this season will do me, you may be right about his weight but I am sure Silva will sort this out. I have only gone for him because of what brands has said about not spending big money on a cf.

I just saw a very lazy player. He definitely perked up when he got the ball, but the work rate wasn't there.

Big Carroll would be good up here if he is fit doubt we could pay his wages even on loan he comes here a lot at the auld firm games just a pure shame he got that transfer in his head a price he could never live up to for England team cos in the past not now he was needed
You are out of your mind. What on earth does Andy Carroll give us that DCL doesn't?

I am sorry mate but that's what he did say although I am not able to prove it now.
I shall correct you later on when home don’t you worry.
The scoring exploits of two young forwards mean Marcel Brands looks unlikely to change Everton's transfer strategy and buy a “huge striker” this summer.

The Blues' front line options need a revamp but Brands insists he will not make signings that will stunt the development of the club's existing talent.

Instead, Everton would be more likely to try and recruit another young, utility forward in the Richarlison-mould, who can play in a number of positions while Cenk Tosun and Oumar Niasse will be among those available for sale.

“I think we have a good squad and I am aware that the fans are asking if we can find a new striker who can score 20 goals,” Brands said earlier in the season.
“I think we are a very, very lucky club in England that we have three players with great potential who are just 21-years-old," he said. "We have Dominic [Calvert-Lewin], we have Richarlison and we have Ademola [Lookman].

“And if I bring in a new player, a huge striker or a name, should I destroy one of them? It is also my goal to protect those boys. Everyone agrees with me that they have great potential and a great future."

Status
Not open for further replies.