Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice of the echo to let people know our targets months before the window opens. Can’t remember too many tactical analyses on Salah Fabinho etc before they signed. They were just suddenly announced.

Good job the Echo know naff all isn't it.

Championship team of the season

TEAM (4-3-3): Darren Randolph, Jamal Lewis, Liam Cooper, Reece James, Max Aarons, Oliver Norwood, Kalvin Phillips, Jarrod Bowen, Che Adams, Billy Sharp, Teemu Pukki;

Could be one or two we go for...

Max Aarons and Che Adams would be my guess.

Can't believe Buendia frin Norwich didn't make it in. Lovely little player

Against who? You cannot be talking about one international game against Montenegro?
Surely you recognise a tongue-in-cheek comment when you see one?

But, that game aside, are you happier with our midfield options now Ross plays for Chelsea? I’m not.

Championship team of the season

TEAM (4-3-3): Darren Randolph, Jamal Lewis, Liam Cooper, Reece James, Max Aarons, Oliver Norwood, Kalvin Phillips, Jarrod Bowen, Che Adams, Billy Sharp, Teemu Pukki;

Could be one or two we go for...

Max Aarons and Che Adams would be my guess.

Bang on Zat. Max Aarons looks a player. Doubt he'll leave this summer though when theyre promoted. Ben Godfrey worth a look too.

You know how sometimes you catch a few highlights of EFL games and now and then someone catches your eye?
Bradley Dack at Blackburn. Not a big lad but quick and looks like he knows where the goal is. An attacking midfielder (remember when we had some of those?). Take a punt I say for £2-3m.

*waits for ‘not good enough for where we want to be’ brigade

You know how sometimes you catch a few highlights of EFL games and now and then someone catches your eye?
Bradley Dack at Blackburn. Not a big lad but quick and looks like he knows where the goal is. An attacking midfielder (remember when we had some of those?). Take a punt I say for £2-3m.

His brother Donald looks a good prospect as well.

File under Jordan rhodes

Heard a rumour today that they play football in Italy.

Argentine league is streets ahead of Scotland. MLS probably is too.

My bad, I’ve lumped some leagues together there. But deffo take on board the Scottish league as being higher than it should. The Serie A hasn’t half declined (overall). But saying that Atlanta gave us a good kicking not long ago.

Bang on Zat. Max Aarons looks a player. Doubt he'll leave this summer though when theyre promoted. Ben Godfrey worth a look too.

Didnt even realise norwich were top! Leeds seemed as though they would win it at a canter...

Norwich have the highest goals scored but also the highest conceded...

Think Aarons seems to be the highly rated player this season. Sessegnon is also still young and going down with Fulham...hsrd to gauge if they can make the step up.

Bummed up in pre-season.

£2 - £3 million for dack??!!!

Trasfer talk of £20 million in the summer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.