• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the correct answer.

I mean the golden rule was that unless the big names, ya Hunters, Kings, Joyces give the info, its to be ignored, but we did have a few dark horses last summer and they all called the Tierney thing a little wrong, in a way.

Thank God we didnt get him tho.
Absolutely no one is saying we should’ve got him over Digne now. And he’s bombing in a pub league this season. Glorious.

We could do with a solid young left-back to learn off Digne though. (I don't think Robinson will ever get there defensively.)

I'll bet a dollar that Lewis Gibson will be the back up left back if ( a big if ) Baines is released end of the season.

Been playing centre half for u23's but left footed, good build on him, has played plenty of times at left back and is highly thought of by all accounts.

Left back is deffo one position I don't think we'll be spunking 20p on let alone any serious money unless a top top prospect becomes available

I'll bet a dollar that Lewis Gibson will be the back up left back if ( a big if ) Baines is released end of the season.

Been playing centre half for u23's but left footed, good build on him, has played plenty of times at left back and is highly thought of by all accounts.

Left back is deffo one position I don't think we'll be spunking 20p on let alone any serious money unless a top top prospect becomes available
A genuinely good egg as well.

I can see us getting up to seven but some of the backups might be cheap or young. Not all of them will be first team starters we'd be lucky to add three or four of those.

Never ever happening next season mate.

Never ever happening next season mate.

Well, that was brutal. I think theres a margin of error here lol

I think we'll be mostly after u21s with high potential for squad fillers and a little older for starters

Had some spare time and thought I would do my squad anal thingy draft.

Its not great!!

It highlights a little the sheer scope of the job that Brands will have on his hands this summer. I count roughly 18* that I would be happy to retain, so thats 24 I would be looking at getting rid of, I mean thats very optimistic, but anyway. Then we would need to add 5 or 6 of real quality.

GK
Pickford*
Virginia*
Stek
Hewelt OOC

RB
Coleman*
JJK*

LB
Digne*
Baines OOC
Galloway
Martina
Garbutt
Robinson*

CB
Mina*
Keane*
Jags OOC
Williams OOC
Holgate*
Pennington

CM
Iceland*
Gana*
McCarthy
Davies*
Morgan
Besic
Williams J
Vlasic*
Dowell
Beni*
Connolly
Dowell

Widers
Rico*
Bernie*
Walcott
Lookman
Henry*
Mirallas

ST
DCL*
Tosun
Niasse
Tarashaj
Sandro
Bolasie

4 Out Of Contract

Its not great!!

It highlights a little the sheer scope of the job that Brands will have on his hands this summer. I count roughly 18* that I would be happy to retain, so thats 24 I would be looking at getting rid of, I mean thats very optimistic, but anyway. Then we would need to add 5 or 6 of real quality.

GK
Pickford*
Virginia*
Stek
Hewelt OOC

RB
Coleman*
JJK*

LB
Digne*
Baines OOC
Galloway
Martina
Garbutt
Robinson*

CB
Mina*
Keane*
Jags OOC
Williams OOC
Holgate*
Pennington

CM
Iceland*
Gana*
McCarthy
Davies*
Morgan
Besic
Williams J
Vlasic*
Dowell
Beni*
Connolly
Dowell

Widers
Rico*
Bernie*
Walcott
Lookman
Henry*
Mirallas

ST
DCL*
Tosun
Niasse
Tarashaj
Sandro
Bolasie

4 Out Of Contract
I always enjoy your stuff

I appreciate the effort that goes in

Its not great!!

GK
Pickford*
Virginia*
Stek
Hewelt OOC

RB
Coleman*
JJK*

LB
Digne*
Baines OOC
Galloway
Martina
Garbutt
Robinson*

CB
Mina*
Keane*
Jags OOC
Williams OOC
Holgate*
Pennington

CM
Iceland*
Gana*
McCarthy
Davies*
Morgan
Besic
Williams J
Vlasic*
Dowell
Beni*
Connolly
Dowell

Widers
Rico*
Bernie*
Walcott
Lookman
Henry*
Mirallas

ST
DCL*
Tosun
Niasse
Tarashaj
Sandro
Bolasie

4 Out Of Contract

You really don't like Dowell

Its not great!!

GK
Pickford*
Virginia*
Stek
Hewelt OOC

RB
Coleman*
JJK*

LB
Digne*
Baines OOC
Galloway
Martina
Garbutt
Robinson*

CB
Mina*
Keane*
Jags OOC
Williams OOC
Holgate*
Pennington

CM
Iceland*
Gana*
McCarthy
Davies*
Morgan
Besic
Williams J
Vlasic*
Dowell
Beni*
Connolly
Dowell

Widers
Rico*
Bernie*
Walcott
Lookman
Henry*
Mirallas

ST
DCL*
Tosun
Niasse
Tarashaj
Sandro
Bolasie

4 Out Of Contract
It's crazy to see just how many players we have that are finished here. Priority needs to be shipping out the high earners who dont have a future, players like lookman and dowell will be on a pittance compared to schneids, sandro and walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.