Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams, Jags, Baines are out of contract, which is probably close to 200K a week.
Mirallas, McCarthy, Niasse, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Martina,Stek will have only a year left. They’ll want to move, albeit for minimal fees. That’s probably another 200k.
Gomes / Zouma are out, that’s maybe another 200K right there.

Obviously, it will be harder to move some others, but Cenk should be easy as he’s a decent player and marketable. Besic is movebale as he’s on a low wage and shown well in the championship. Walcott might be movable if we want him gone or we buy a right sided player.

Schneiderlin, Sandro, and Bolasie are the problems. Schneiderlin is an okay player and may try to force a move closer to home. Bolasie will be in demand, but only if we take a wage cut. I honestly think we are stuck with Sandro, but I like his work rate and think he’s okay on the left. Hanging on to him would be silly, but we’d have to eat money to move him.

Please, we have like 59 players, of which we can safely move on 30 for low value, and at still 5 million per, meaning we are rich in bad players. We have plenty enough to have 100 million to spend in the summer, and Brands magic may make it 150 million.

Williams, Jags, Baines are out of contract, which is probably close to 200K a week.
Mirallas, McCarthy, Niasse, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Martina,Stek will have only a year left. They’ll want to move, albeit for minimal fees. That’s probably another 200k.

Obviously, it will be harder to move some others, but Cenk should be easy as he’s a decent player and marketable. Besic is movebale as he’s on a low wage and shown well in the championship. Walcott might be movable if we want him gone or we buy a right sided player.

Schneiderlin, Sandro, and Bolasie are the problems. Schneiderlin is an okay player and may try to force a move closer to home. Bolasie will be in demand, but only if we take a wage cut. I honestly think we are stuck with Sandro, but I like his work rate and think he’s okay on the left. Hanging on to him would be silly, but we’d have to eat money to move him.

Stekelenburg will stay on as back-up keeper as he signed a new two years deal last summer. Zouma and Gomes on permanent deals. I will keep Vlasic and let him push Sigurdsson. Still a young lad and looks capable at time. Onyekuru is he in Brands and Silva’ plans?

Baines, Williams, Jagielka’ contracts will expire in June.

Martina’s loan club has an obligation to buy.

Mirallas and Tarashaj’ loan clubs have option to buy so hopefully they will execute the options.

Which leaves us Bolasie, Sandro, McCarthy, Niasse, Besic, Connolly, Galloway, Garbutt and Pennington to be sold, the very least.

You were sounding sensible up to that point - he isn’t good anywhere on a pitch.

It will be interesting with Theo. He wont want to be sat on the bench but is behind Ricco and poss another Right sided player if we sign one but where would he go? He wouldn't drop a league but hasn't been good enough for any prem teams to be honest.

It will be interesting with Theo. He wont want to be sat on the bench but is behind Ricco and poss another Right sided player if we sign one but where would he go? He wouldn't drop a league but hasn't been good enough for any prem teams to be honest.
Who cares as long as he’s out the door, I’m sure someone will take him

Status
Not open for further replies.