Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers were turned down for them, one for Jags from Arsenal and one for Baines from United.

They just didn't make a fuss or disrepespect the club, both probably wanted to leave and both certainly would have left had the offers been accepted.

To say they are career failures or that they had no ambition is a ridiculous statement. Not only have they been great servants for us, they have been (especially at their peaks) two of the best players in their position in the league.

While being good players, and Baines was in top 3 in the prem at one point.....but had no balls to go and really prove it.

Jags has never ever been one of the best centre backs.

Even with us, his partner was possibly better than him.

I realised in about September 2017 that he was a clueless fat [Poor language removed] that ruined our club, and I’ve readily admitted to being ashamed that I ever backed him.

I think anyone remembering my posts know how much i detest him.

Cant believe we hired him...

I realised in about September 2017 that he was a clueless fat [Poor language removed] that ruined our club, and I’ve readily admitted to being ashamed that I ever backed him.

Don’t be ashamed. We all wanted him to do well. Why wouldn’t we?

He just turned out beyond crap. I hate this assumption you have to have an opinion and it CAN NEVER EVER CHANGE.

What’s that all about?!

Don’t be ashamed. We all wanted him to do well. Why wouldn’t we?

He just turned out beyond crap. I hate this assumption you have to have an opinion and it CAN NEVER EVER CHANGE.

What’s that all about?!

True that, but I remember backing him even when I wasn’t fully invested just to spite people because I didn’t want to admit I was wrong. But I was wrong. He was an absolute piece of turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.