• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll end up about 14 points ahead.
that would be significant from a championship side coming up and doing that...

its hard enough to find a point or two in the premier league..

wolves could finish 14 points above us and win the FA Cup..

mean while back in toffee land.. were applauding Silvas 15th placed finish and looking forward to him getting till next christmas

You've got to be one of the most negative posters I've ever seen, You don't deal in realism you deal in extreme and dreams. Be shocked if you support Everton m8.

Yeah the fella annoyed that his club are currently spineless & soft and sat in 12th in the table isnt a proper EFC fan.

I would much argue that all the idiots who dont seem arsed one bit and can so calmy say "ah well football init. Silva gets another season regardless of where we finish for me" are the real part time fans.

Im sorry but if the last 2 seasons havent riled you up then you do not love EFC as fanatically as me.

It's kinda true though, I'm not agreeing that it's okay for Silva or Everton to finish in terrible positions but it does change my mindset a little,

5th get you Europa.
6th get you Europa (likely).
7th get you Europa (likely).

5th-7th are on the same category.

Yeah the fella annoyed that his club are currently spineless & soft and sat in 12th in the table isnt a proper EFC fan.

I would much argue that all the idiots who dont seem arsed one bit and can so calmy say "ah well football init. Silva gets another season regardless of where we finish for me" are the real part time fans.

Im sorry but if the last 2 seasons havent riled you up then you do not love EFC as fanatically as me.
Silva out is definitely the majority so I'm not sure why you come across like you're in the minority. You suggest managers like Mancini and Wenger I don't think you've come to terms with modern Everton and just how much a mess this club is and that a big name manager or one season isn't going to fix everything.

Since the Derby game only Fulham and Huddersfield have less points than us.

Relegation form.
and managed by a man who has proved he cant turn it around after an initial good spurt, hope he proves me wrong as we do see glimmers of good footy along the way , but so frustrating that anybody puts the ball between are centre backs and its a goal at this stage of the season, should have been well sorted by now.

It’s them emotions that are making you lose site of the bigger picture. I want it and I want it now.

It’s the same emotions that would have seen Moyes sacked the season we finished 17th and then sold Rooney. In turn, it probably would have cost us a 4th place finish and another 6 years or so of over achievement.

One thing Evertonians should have learnt after all these years is that chopping and changing gets us no where.

Silva needs time and he will get it so support him and the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.