• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate we finished 8th last season.

Wolves were in the championship
Watford and West Ham were bottom half

People seriously need to stop with this BS that EFC are some club clinging onto PL survival. Bloody Sam Alladyce had us 8th with his 1 shot a game tactics.

Plenty of managers would be doing better than this tit.

We’re have I said we’re clinging to survival? Tell me a manager then, who would come and turn this squad into Barca? ..... nxt season I bet wolves aren’t good as they are now, west ham have changed manager and watford, and yearh they’re above us on merit. Sacking Silva is rinse and repeat mate

This is the first season though. Therefore, it's not standing still, it's moving off.

Next season is the time to see if he can push us on to former 'best of the rest' status.
I agree time is needed but we need to be seeing more. With the squad he had top ten is a bare minimum for me and a few results against the big six. So far its a fail on both counts. You need to see evidence why someone should get more time we just aren't seeing it.

What a pathetic argument you’re putting up. You’re scraping the barrel here.

Wolves - Came up from the CHAMPIONSHIP and had to adapt to a new league.

Watford - We poached their manager and signed their best player.

West Ham - Sacked their temporary manager in Moyes last season and brought in Pellegrini, who started the season with 4 defeats.

Leicester- Have Sacked just as many managers as us recently and lost Mahrez.

Bournemouth- A tiny club.

Marco Silva took over a team that finished ahead of all these clubs last season, and added:

Richarlison
Mina
Digne
Gomes
Zouma
Bernard

And you’re trying to make a case for him?! You haven’t got a clue about football, have you?

I’ve just replied to forever blue read that one...

What a pathetic argument you’re putting up. You’re scraping the barrel here.

Wolves - Came up from the CHAMPIONSHIP and had to adapt to a new league.

Watford - We poached their manager and signed their best player.

West Ham - Sacked their temporary manager in Moyes last season and brought in Pellegrini, who started the season with 4 defeats.

Leicester- Have Sacked just as many managers as us recently and lost Mahrez.

Bournemouth- A tiny club.

Marco Silva took over a team that finished ahead of all these clubs last season, and added:

Richarlison
Mina
Digne
Gomes
Zouma
Bernard

And you’re trying to make a case for him?! You haven’t got a clue about football, have you?

I’m making a case for not sacking him
And seeing what nxt season can bring why can’t you grasp that?

I’ve just replied to forever blue read that one...
Yeah, and you talked a load of bollocks in that reply, too. No one asked Silva to come in and make us Barca. But to come in and not even make us as good as: Wolves, Watford, West Ham, Leicester and Bournemouth, is just a disgrace.

Pointless debating this with someone like you, who clearly won’t see what’s in front of you.

I agree time is needed but we need to be seeing more. With the squad he had top ten is a bare minimum for me and a few results against the big six. So far its a fail on both counts. You need to see evidence why someone should get more time we just aren't seeing it.
We may still get top ten.

The most important thing though is that Silva has a had a season's worth of experience to get to know who he wants to keep and who isn't going to be useful to him and who he needs to bring in.

It's not so long ago that Evertonians would accept the reasonable point that this is a "sighter season"...and then you judge from there. Many now seem to expect a stellar season right out of the box.

That's not credible.

He was given a chance, he’s failing massively aftter adding quality to the team. He’ll be gone by Christmas next year when we’re about 13th and still conceding for fun

He’s badly bland, like a bowl of porridge
Another season wasted if that’s the case. Should be sacked tomorrow.

Yeah, and you talked a load of bollocks in that reply, too. No one asked Silva to come in and make us Barca. But to come in and not even make us as good as: Wolves, Watford, West Ham, Leicester and Bournemouth, is just a disgrace.

Pointless debating this with someone like you, who clearly won’t see what’s in front of you.

I can see what’s infront of me. So you want silva sacked because wolves are higher? Lol who’s replacing him mate? Come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.