2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopite Eddie Howe will be offering 20 million for Lallana, 35 million for Shaqiri or 15 million for some youth player who no one has ever heard of long before he looks at someone like Walcott

Eddie howe is a blue by all accounts. Something to do with his dad

He was our best player the second half of last season. His form has fallen off a cliff after the first few games but people are talking as if he’s been poor his whole time here which just isn’t true.

He was our best player the second half of last season. His form has fallen off a cliff after the first few games but people are talking as if he’s been poor his whole time here which just isn’t true.
He’s been awful for nearly an entire season and he’s being paid £120k-£140k p/w. People are entitled to call him out for his dreadful performances.

We’re not talking about some kid, still learning the trade, we’re talking about a player approaching 30 who should be one of the squad’s leaders.

Up there with our worst ever buys.

Delusional

He's been dreadful given the amount he's paid and the role he should be playing. Yes he had a few good games at the start of his time at the club, but he's made almost 50 appearances now.

I think he's a nice guy and I don't blame him for the fact he's second rate, but given the wage and lack of resale value (he turns 30 next week) he's been an unbelievably bad signing at £20m.

Rolled over for city the other week though.

Anyway back on topic, i hate walcott
Did he? Because it was only 1-0 while the RS beat them 5-0 and 3-0 I believe. I doubt kopite Eddie will find it in his heart to take on Walcott at an outrageous fee like he has the RS trash.

I sadly understand why Silva plays him he actually finds himself in good attacking positions and his pace is a problem and I can't thin of a player who has been in more 1 vs 1 situations than him but on the flip side his finishing is garbage and he ghosts through games with no contribution and his link up play with Coleman is non existent.

I sadly understand why Silva plays him he actually finds himself in good attacking positions and his pace is a problem and I can't thin of a player who has been in more 1 vs 1 situations than him but on the flip side his finishing is garbage and he ghosts through games with no contribution and his link up play with Coleman is non existent.

I prefer Lookman to him but if Silva was the least bit adventurous try Kenny in front of Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.