• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we have turned the corner. I think this side would be transformed with a proper striker. Good performance from Silva today.

I'm upset we drew because this lot was there for the taking. He chose Morgan fn Schneiderlein for no reason, we got VERY lucky with Pickford maknig quite a few excellent saves and the shambolic defence decided to show up for a change even tho they were petrified most of the time. I'm upset because I'm tired of a DRAW being seen as much of a positive as a win.
But it was a well set up team and well chosen for the game. We get just a point...they lose two.

happy

I'm upset we drew because this lot was there for the taking. He chose Morgan fn Schneiderlein for no reason, we got VERY lucky with Pickford maknig quite a few excellent saves and the shambolic defence decided to show up for a change even tho they were petrified most of the time. I'm upset because I'm tired of a DRAW being seen as much of a positive as a win.
your an idiot

He did exactly what was required this week. Got the win against Cardiff to make sure we wouldn't have to look over our shoulder over the final games. And then got a result against them to let City leapfrog them over the weekend.

We can play with relative freedom now till the end of the season. We need to see more performances like today and hopefully a little bit more composure in the final third.

This slump has never felt terminal. Under Martinez and Koeman, you could feel the unravelling picking up pace until the inevitable happened.

Silva’s not had a great run, and I don’t want to count any chickens, but he might just be getting things back on track.

Strangely enough this marked improvement has coincided with us sorting the compo with Watford

Maybe that was a distraction?
I’ve said a few times tongue in cheek that maybe the downturn in form was a ploy to throw the authorities off the scent that we tapped up silva and he was just poor after the first three months

I don’t believe it myself like but I’m starting to and deffo will if we get a few more performances like that.

I’d rather a Silva 0-0 against them than an Allardyce 0-0,since the team came back off the enforced break and the compo with Watford has been sorted we’ve seen a diff team,pressure off now go get some big wins in the last 9

Status
Not open for further replies.