Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one worth a shout and that I would like to see targeted by the club is Willi Orban from RB Leipzig.
  • 26 years old
  • 185 cm (6’1”)
  • good passer
  • comfortable with the ball at his feet
  • great defensive positioning
  • very good in the air
  • no nonsense center back
  • natural leader
Southampton are in for him and were linked in January so I hope we can be a better option for him. Could provide some much needed stability to the back and more importantly be a leader for the team for 5-6 years.

Transfermarkt has him listed at just under £18m and another source states for his contract ending in 2022 he’s only making £25k a week.

With Jags and Baines contracts expiring and Zouma unlikely due to Chelsea’s ban we could most certainly offer him £35k a week.

Leave my Orban alone please x

For the right price I would get Del boy back in the summer. Twice the player of Walcott and Lookman and looks to have worked on his stamina since he was here.
Twice the player of Lookman, behave mate, based on what? Also, I'm not Theo biggest fan, but Theo career by 24 was a lot more promosing than Del.

I’m Deulofeu’s biggest fan but we can and should be aiming higher in the summer.
While I applaud the sentiment, who are you expecting/hoping for us to target after what is likely to be a top 8-9 finish at best?

Genuinely interested and looking for some inspiration, because I can see the summer being a pretty frustrating one

While I applaud the sentiment, who are you expecting/hoping for us to target after what is likely to be a top 8-9 finish at best?

Genuinely interested and looking for some inspiration, because I can see the summer being a pretty frustrating one

I’m not up enough modern footy enough anymore to give you any names mate. I’m sure others could.

But know enough about Deulofeu to know his weaknesses, as much as I adore his flair and what he can do. It’s probably the things he can’t do that put me off him ever coming back here.

Like you I can see the summer being a bit iffy. The players we have to get rid of being the biggest issue.

As for ins. Not a clue what will happen.

I’m Deulofeu’s biggest fan but we can and should be aiming higher in the summer.

I agree however realistically we need about 6 signings in the summer including Gomes and Zouma on perm deals.

Is the money there?

Lozano has always been my number 1 choice but for £35 or so million Del Boy at £10-12 million would be a snip if we brought in a target man to get on the end of his crosses.

I agree however realistically we need about 6 signings in the summer including Gomes and Zouma on perm deals.

Is the money there?

Lozano has always been my number 1 choice but for £35 or so million Del Boy at £10-12 million would be a snip if we brought in a target man to get on the end of his crosses.

The money for fees is there. Wages though mean we need the clear out.

Also, absolutely not arsed if Zouma stays or not. He’s not impressed me that much.

I’m not up enough modern footy enough anymore to give you any names mate. I’m sure others could.

But know enough about Deulofeu to know his weaknesses, as much as I adore his flair and what he can do. It’s probably the things he can’t do that put me off him ever coming back here.

Like you I can see the summer being a bit iffy. The players we have to get rid of being the biggest issue.

As for ins. Not a clue what will happen.
Yeah I'm not calling for Deulofeu to be brought back or anything... just not sure I can see us getting players of a much higher ilk than him to sign this summer

The money for fees is there. Wages though mean we need the clear out.

Also, absolutely not arsed if Zouma stays or not. He’s not impressed me that much.

If Silva is staying its essential we get a leader CB who can organise the defence as Keane/Zouma/Mina do not work.

Personally would keep Keane and Holgate as back up CB's and bring in a leader to partner Mina going forward.

Players the calibre of digne, mina, gomes, bernard and Richarlison after we finished 8th last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.