Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams will also be aware that we just want to get these players off the books, sit tight and begin offering loan deals as the window draws in. Especially with the players who's contracts run out in 2020

Yep - and for those on larger contracts they'll play hardball on loan deals in that they'll only want to pick up some of the wages.

Out of all the players we can't move on, I'd rather have kept Klaassen than all of them, genuine guy and at least had some fight about him if not good enough for the premier league.

Unfortunatley that fight and desire to actually play was the reason someone was actually willing to send actual money one him. None of those others have that

No idea.

But purely from a business point of view it’s madness to keep adding to the wage bill when we have so many awful players on huge wages giving the team literally nothing.

To me anyway. Get these guys gone then we’ll be fine.
What you're saying absolutely makes sense. It's only that, this being Everton, I'm always suspicious of anything that sounds as though it could be an excuse to not spend money.

I don't think I'll ever be able to move past the Kenwright/Moyes/patsy CEO Axis of Evil.

I honestly wouldn't sign 2 or 3 more players. A CB, CM a and CF (or Onyekuru is he can play through the middle). The constant turnover is part of our problem. Bring in 2-3 players, cut the rest of the squad to 15-17 players and get rid of the rest.

What you're saying absolutely makes sense. It's only that, this being Everton, I'm always suspicious of anything that sounds as though it could be an excuse to not spend money.

I don't think I'll ever be able to move past the Kenwright/Moyes/patsy CEO Axis of Evil.

I’m pretty sure that was why we didn’t spend a penny in January to be honest.

I don't think it's possible to be slower than Michael Keane, to be honest. And Jagielka certainly isn't one of the slowest in our squad. Tosun and Keane are by far the two slowest.
I'm not even sure Keane is that slow - like if you put him on a track and timed him... its just that the message from Brain to legs seems delayed and on top of that the brain only functions some of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.