Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate some fans are happy aslong as we win 1 in every dozen or so games. Look at the flack I take on here off certain super fans.

Doesn't matter if we only win 8 games a season aslong as we beat the cardiffs, fulhams and huddersfields of the world and stay up then its all great.

I'll be made up with 3 points tonight as I genuinely fear us being pulled into the relegation dog fight... however this is still unacceptable and against any other side outside the bottom 3/4 we would be getting beat.
No happy people on here mate, can you identify them asap? only infiltrating kopites would be, imo

its genuinely reminded me of the wales v England rygby match the weekend.

everton are like England just hoofing it up, wales, Cardiff, come running back with it and getting tackled.

rinse and repeat

Starting to genuinely dislike Richarlison

Looks like he's had his excitement and enthusiasm knocked out of him and been dragged into the 'shrug thr shoulders, not a...ed attitude that seems to have engulfed the team'.

We seriously need to look into the characters we bring into the club in future.

We're obviously a team, playing with absolutely no confidence. Getting a result is the main thing for today, followed closely by a clean sheet. I think our manager will go at the end of the season. But I'm sick of the yearly manager change, so I would like things to turn around between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.