If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If EFC had sense have a whisper in Sarri's ear and once he leaves chelsea end of the season bring him in.

Because he’s tactically flexible? Or because he can set his teams up to defend? Or maybe because he always plays players in their best positions? Perhaps then because he can inspire loyalty and respect from the players that he has well disciplined?

Because he’s tactically flexible? Or because he can set his teams up to defend? Or maybe because he always plays players in their best positions? Perhaps then because he can inspire loyalty and respect from the players that he has well disciplined?

No offence mate but our last two managers have been Sam Alladyce and Marco Silva.

If we got Sarri I would have a sex wee.

No offence mate but our last two managers have been Sam Alladyce and Marco Silva.

If we got Sarri I would have a sex wee.

giphy.gif

Club should get on the phone to Sarri an tell him all about the spineless shower we've got who'd show no such petulance...

Chelsea's dressing room shenanigans are on another level to ours.

Managing players like Coleman and Keane compared to the ego's of the likes of Hazard and David Luiz is night and day.

Our players imo have never downed tools for any manager (certainly not for Silva). I think people underestimate how crap Martinez, Koeman and Silva were/are and its easy to throw out the dressing room Clique excuse.

Although I reckon Baines seemed to have gotten sick of Martinez and his defensive frailties towards the end.

Joe Royle in for the Derby, would get Goodison absolutely rocking to have a genuine Everton great in the dugout.
I think if we don’t win at Cardiff then Silva has to go immediately. Unsworth would galvanise things before the derby - we’d possibly still lose but at least we’d go down fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.