New Everton Stadium Discussion

I have yet to attend a new' stadium that has been anything other than soulless and not a patch atmopshere wise compared to the old' stadium.

What is so amazing' about spurs new ground? I have seen pictures. It is just a massive concrete bowl like every other modern' stadium with ZERO unique features.

Other than the colour of the seats has Evertons proposed `new' stadium got ANY unique selling points?
It’s further away from das hole punch stadion

I have yet to attend a new' stadium that has been anything other than soulless and not a patch atmopshere wise compared to the old' stadium.

What is so amazing' about spurs new ground? I have seen pictures. It is just a massive concrete bowl like every other modern' stadium with ZERO unique features.

Other than the colour of the seats has Evertons proposed `new' stadium got ANY unique selling points?
:rolleyes: Gonna blast the tin mine with a loft conversion outta the mersey bud

Perhaps a good example to compare against, the new proposed stadium in Rotterdam...waterside stadium, 63,000 seats, in my opinion better in every way to the designs that we've seen.

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_11.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_0.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_10.jpg

Hmm not sure, this could be Rotterdam or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome

Hello mate, it's very rare that a football club makes a statement about a 'leak' in any capacity - unless it's a dire situation and they absolutely have to.

Do you follow this game at all?

If someone released a document claiming it to be leaked project from a major firm you’d expect a statement, they’ve fed the echo and toffee tv a story why not a statement ?