New Everton Stadium Discussion

Perhaps a good example to compare against, the new proposed stadium in Rotterdam...waterside stadium, 63,000 seats, in my opinion better in every way to the designs that we've seen.

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_11.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_0.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_10.jpg

You've seen one picture of what might be the exterior of our new ground and you've made this judgement.

You've seen one picture of what might be the exterior of our new ground and you've made this judgement.

One picture of the outside comparing against 2 pictures of the stadium I posted? Whats wrong with discussing it? I'm comparing this to the designs we've seen - if you don't want to talk about it, log off and i'll drop you a message when its all official.

Towards the end of the season Spurs will have nearly twice as many home games compared to away so if they move in early April they will still have maybe 5 homes games?
Also, when you are paying out rent to use a property you don't own but can move into your own and make money on top then it more than makes sense.
I would be over the moon if it was for just two games and as Everton are scheduled to be our last game of the season 3,000 of you lot will be lucky enough to be some of the first visiting supporters (and I would look forward to your views on why you think of it?)
Might be one of those going depending how things play out. Surely we'll get more than 3k seats tho?

Perhaps a good example to compare against, the new proposed stadium in Rotterdam...waterside stadium, 63,000 seats, in my opinion better in every way to the designs that we've seen.

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_11.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_0.jpg

oma-stadium-feyenoord-rotterdam_dezeen_2364_col_10.jpg

I think the interior to ours will be identical to that when we see renders with fans in the stadium,

I have yet to attend a new' stadium that has been anything other than soulless and not a patch atmopshere wise compared to the old' stadium.

What is so amazing' about spurs new ground? I have seen pictures. It is just a massive concrete bowl like every other modern' stadium with ZERO unique features.

Other than the colour of the seats has Evertons proposed `new' stadium got ANY unique selling points?

I've just found original images as they were in the Dan Meis workshop thread and yes the main stand is definitely a lot smaller than original plans. The top tier of the main stand is about 25% smaller than from the workshop.

I guess that's why they are just guides to show us though

You’re quite right.
Here is what I’ve found:

I have yet to attend a new' stadium that has been anything other than soulless and not a patch atmopshere wise compared to the old' stadium.

What is so amazing' about spurs new ground? I have seen pictures. It is just a massive concrete bowl like every other modern' stadium with ZERO unique features.

Other than the colour of the seats has Evertons proposed `new' stadium got ANY unique selling points?
Hahaha you fuming mate, yeah?

You’re quite right.
Here is what I’ve found:
View attachment 54642View attachment 54643

Seems to be the middle tier doesn't it mate which is a lot smaller, maybe the top tier a little as well.

I'm sure there are reasons such as how much space they have to play with behind that stand will have a big impact and then of course the roof looks like a wrap around which means the height of each stand I'd assume to be quite close to being the same