New Everton Stadium Discussion

Funny you should say that...they've been testing (some) of the lights at ours tonight...

tM0fbUm.gif

(excuse the o/t, couldn't resist)
If I am entirely honest while your as a whole stadium looks absolutely wonderful and will be fitting home, those exterior lights seem a bit half-hearted.

If I am entirely honest while your as a whole stadium looks absolutely wonderful and will be fitting home, those exterior lights seem a bit half-hearted.

Yep, and this is where BMD is at an advantage. The brightness of the lights is limited at NWHL because it's a built up area (I've seen the docs relating to this, how we're having to be careful to stop light overspill into other building etc). So it was never going to look like e.g. the Allianz Arena at night. It was always going to be more half-hearted (I prefer 'subtle' :D).

The sides of your stadium that are on the waterfront will be able to be lit up much brighter. Meis and the club need to take full advantage of that.

Yep, and this is where BMD is at an advantage. The brightness of the lights is limited at NWHL because it's a built up area (I've seen the docs relating to this, how we're having to be careful to stop light overspill into other building etc). So it was never going to look like e.g. the Allianz Arena at night. It was always going to be more half-hearted (I prefer 'subtle' :D).

The sides of your stadium that are on the waterfront will be able to be lit up much brighter. Meis and the club need to take full advantage of that.
Blind the Birkenhead toads!