New Everton Stadium Discussion

Those leaked images from this week, the main Stand is a lot smaller than the one Dan Meis showed at St Luke’s. Now wonder club were furious, cat out the bag?

They are furious as they know the fans are going to be upset as this leaked document shows the version before they integrated the latest round of capacity and cost savings. The next one that comes out will just be a 45k version of the king power stadium. :D

They were all 'legitimate'. The cub were in the situation in all those others as they are for this: struggling to ante up their share of the costs.

The docklands regeneration project is stonewall. It's economic rewards for the investors and city are excellent.

I guarantee it will be like Liverpool one, people who are lucky enough to grow up with it will find it hard to believe what the city was like before it happened.

I'm gonna guess building in the Arizona desert or the Munich city limits has nowhere near like the levels of scrutiny that building on a WHS does.

That would be great for about three games a season. Anybody who knows this area will know the fanzone is where it should be, as sheltered as possible. Not to mention it's closer to the main entrances from Regent Road.

You have no way of knowing from what you've seen whether these features are there or not. I'm pretty certain both the Club and architect are aware of the unique site they have.

The design will never please everybody but how about a bit of patience until the official renders, images and spec is revealed eh instead of acting like a kid at Christmas who wanted Subbuteo but got Test Match instead.

Bravo.

The external design will be completely different to anything on that document

What will come first?

The 30 year anniversary of our last piece of silverware

or

A spade going into the ground on this project.