New Everton Stadium Discussion

Soulless bowl.

Aye, that isn't raising my pulse any.

Wish they would dump the single tier home end too. Just looks a bit desperate. Whatever the eventual design it will be neither as big nor impressive as the spurs version and will lack 'soul' compared with the red and yellow ones it is aping

Given how much hot air our 'starchitect' has put out about the stadium you'd hope he could come up with unique to us

This looks like the only external picture in that brochure. Ties in with the ones previously seen. Hopefully this keeps heading in the right direction.

Also - aren't we missing a massive trick by not having a roof? Not to revisit this point - but its really windy on the front, and by having a roof we can host more events surely...

I would wait for the actual renderings rather than the pretty technical stuff in that brochure before deciding what it will actually look like. Unless I missed a bit.

edit. Missed a bit. IF that is it on the near last page, I like it. A lot.
It surely can't be that? That rendering has been out for ages. Not saying I don't like it but this architecture game must be easy if you can knock an image out after 5 minutes and then sit on it for 5 years.