• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gala was organised months ago ffs
So? EITC, this, EITC, that. They use it as a shield from criticism.

All well and good, but we’re not Everton fans because we’ve got a good charity. In saying that, they recently teamed up with Sports Pesa. Joining up with a gambling agency is disgraceful.

They should try and be a good football club.

So? EITC, this, EITC, that. They use it as a shield from criticism.

All well and good, but we’re not Everton fans because we’ve got a good charity. In saying that, they recently teamed up with Sports Pesa. Joining up with a gambling agency is disgraceful.

They should try and be a good football club.

I agree on the sportspesa bit. I don't like the promotion of gambling.

But frankly every other point you're raising here is daft. I know we don't have a game for a while and you're struggling to find somewhere to direct your venting, but towards charity work? Seriously?

I agree on the sportspesa bit. I don't like the promotion of gambling.

But frankly every other point you're raising here is daft. I know we don't have a game for a while and you're struggling to find somewhere to direct your venting, but towards charity work? Seriously?
I’m not venting towards a charity, where have I said it’s a bad thing?

I’m saying Everton hide behind a charity because we’re utterly useless at everything else. Bad form? Mention EITC.

Believe it or not, I don’t go the match for our charity work, and I’m sure the huge majority of our fanbase will say the same.

if you want silva out do us a favour and knock up a list of clubs who make steady progress by sacking their managers every time they have a bad run of results. however big your list is, the one with clubs who are equally trigger happy with their managers but are in constant decline / treading water miles below where they expect to be will be at least 10 times longer. go to a villa, sunderland, forest, qpr, reading etc etc etc forum and ask them if they think 9th in the prem is 'mediocre'
Chelsea, spurs, man united, city have had a few,

I’m not venting towards a charity, where have I said it’s a bad thing?

I’m saying Everton hide behind a charity because we’re utterly useless at everything else. Bad form? Mention EITC.

Believe it or not, I don’t go the match for our charity work, and I’m sure the huge majority of our fanbase will say the same.

I don't think they hide behind it. They do good work.

I don't think there is anyone hiding behind anything. We aren't very good. We probably won't be good for the next while either, I don't see a quick fix here. Everton in the community is not relevant to this discussion.

*image removed *

Anyone seen this lol

Attachments

• C126CFFC-29E9-408C-A941-8BEB45FD10FB.jpeg
    C126CFFC-29E9-408C-A941-8BEB45FD10FB.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 935
Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.