Old Everton Pictures

The tickets were like Gold dust in those days if you were a Blue after the Anfield road end - always KOP tickets available though......
Memories eh. we used to bunk off school and queue for tickets at Anfield, when we turned up half the school was there also. We used to get Kop tickets and swap them before the game no problem, if you remember it with terracing I think they used to get twice the amount in than was allowed it was always crammed.

Memories eh. we used to bunk off school and queue for tickets at Anfield, when we turned up half the school was there also. We used to get Kop tickets and swap them before the game no problem, if you remember it with terracing I think they used to get twice the amount in than was allowed it was always crammed.
I was in the Kop Twice for Derby games worst time was ten minutes before kick off the ale house whoallars decided to get their best spec - sod anyone else your feet lifted off the floor ......

Don't talk nonsense, he didn't do much other than score goals but he was great at doing that. He scored plenty before Thomas and McKenzie came to Goodison. May not have scored against the RS but he scored against everyone else. Top striker Latchford.
He cannot be mentioned in the same breath as Sharp, Gray, Royle, Ferguson, Young & Rooney, all hearts of lions.It is not just Bob Latchford with no soul for our club, Lukaku, Kidd & Lineker all phonys.

He cannot be mentioned in the same breath as Sharp, Gray, Royle, Ferguson, Young & Rooney, all hearts of lions.It is not just Bob Latchford with no soul for our club, Lukaku, Kidd & Lineker all phonys.
Disagree mate. Everton were close to winning the league in 74/75 &77/78 Latchford played his part scored lots of goals the fact we didn't wasn't down to him individually. Rooney will be remembered as a Man Utd legend not as an Everton legend. I'd say Dunc was a legend cos he fronted it with the big boys and gave his all (most of the time). Latchford scored double the amount of goals than Dunc in more or less the same number of games. Latchford is an Everton legend in my opinion. Obviously the others you mention are without question.