If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
overhauling a squad , which we are currently doing, must first tackle the conceding goals bit.

it looks like silva had this in mind when signing mina, digne and zouma this summer.

it is glaringly obvious he is not a defensive coach and has been easily found out.

if we were hard to beat and not shipping ridiculous goals , infact the exact same goal over and over then I would be in the camp of giving silva time to build his team. but he can not do it.

we need to bring in a defensive minded coach, who can stabalize us first and foremost, because shipping 2/3/4 goals each match will just relegate you.

whoever comes in next , MUST have a record in building from the back and having an excellent defensive record, hopefully in the premier league, but at a top European league would suffice.

its just a basic requirement.

we can not sack silva and then go and replace him with someone winning the luxumbourg league or similar.

im hoping marcel Brands has 5 or 6 candidates ready to come and have an interview.

We had a defensive minded coach last season, he was chased out of town, the last thing we need is coach that favours defence over everything, the Premier Leagues 4 best teams are teams that attack first, cos the very best form of defence is attack.

There are loads of managers that can attack and defend.

Yes we keep conceding the same goal every week, how can these utter moron players not learn themselves?

Bielsa would only last 2-3 years max but he’s exactly what this club needs right now. An organized, hard nose manager, who would whip this squad into shape and force the cowards out of the team.

Whilst I am not advocating Moyes, if Silva was to be sacked tomorrow, who the hell would even come near here until the end of the season? Unsworth can't motivate the players, who the hell knows what big Dunc even does.

We need someone to get us through 10+ matches. That's it. I'd rather have an ACTUAL manager at the helm than.....I mean, I can't even think of who would be willing to come.

Moyes for me. He knows the club and also knows what to be changed in the team.

BTW, I love your avatar. Absolutely love it. Timmy is God.

Wonder why some people look for the latest flavour of the month and say "look at him". Last month it was Bournemouth's fella, now it is a Division 2 manager Bielsa who nobody had heard much or even anything about before this season. Although Bournemouth like us look safe, their manager's reputation has taken a hammering. They will probably finish below us. So much for calls for him to be our saviour. When does Bielsa fall from grace? Answer is when Leeds get relegated or close to it next season. What a laugh. WBA are doing OK should we have their manager?

Bielsa would only last 2-3 years max but he’s exactly what this club needs right now. An organized, hard nose manager, who would whip this squad into shape and force the cowards out of the team.

Think that would be longer than he's ever lasted at a club?

Also, he'd never take the Everton job as it is right now. He likes a squad of 20 players - mainly based on youth he can mould.

Wonder why some people look for the latest flavour of the month and say "look at him". Last month it was Bournemouth's fella, now it is a Division 2 manager Bielsa who nobody had heard much or even anything about before this season. Although Bournemouth like us look safe, their manager's reputation has taken a hammering. They will probably finish below us. So much for calls for him to be our saviour. When does Bielsa fall from grace? Answer is when Leeds get relegated or close to it next season. What a laugh. WBA are doing OK should we have their manager?

I mean... they had. He's one of the most renowned managers in the game. He's just a lunatic.

Biesla is the godfather of modern football mate.

Pep, potch and many others claim they learned from him. He is extremely famous and well known in the game.

Just one of the hardest managers to get working for you. Either he does brilliantly or walks out after 2 weeks. Not always a middle ground

They have three wins in the last ten matches with six defeats and one draw, which is not really an amazing run of form.

Exactly, and that's a regular occurrence for Howe. It's OK at Bournemouth because they love him and as long as he doesn't get dragged into a proper relegation scrap, he's done enough. That wouldn't be enough at Everton and it shouldn't be. So Everton should leave Howe where he is.

Why u hanging around with UTD supporters? O chance we will go for him anyway

I live in Ireland. My mates are Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs fans. I enjoy chatting about football with them, even the Liverpool fans. Outside of my family, only one of my mates is an Everton fan, hence why I come on here to see what other Everton fans think.

We had a defensive minded coach last season, he was chased out of town, the last thing we need is coach that favours defence over everything, the Premier Leagues 4 best teams are teams that attack first, cos the very best form of defence is attack.

There are loads of managers that can attack and defend.

Yes we keep conceding the same goal every week, how can these utter moron players not learn themselves?

Allardyce was chased because he got whacked against the top teams, but more because the guys arrogance turned people against him. Lack of humility did for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.