Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actua
Who to blame? Sila, kenwright , Rico et al

No! my arl fella cos he took me to watch them as a toddler and told me this was my team!!!!!
l've actually apologised to my son and told him he can move on from Everton if he wants to and support someone else, so long as its not the lot from across the park.

no lack of investment to blame.
no injuries to blame either.

another unacceptable performance and result.

as sure as the sun is hot , water is wet and gravity pulls down , this manager and the coaching staff are not up to the job.
I even have moyes back if it sees the back of this totally failed reign.
said it before and I will say it again , this is a championship manager turning out championship football and turning a prem team into a championship team.

Our form trend is pointing starkly at us getting involved in a relegation scrap, and being the team that is lowest on confidence.

We are not safe yet. We need, ideally, 7 points, practically 4 points. Where are they coming from?

said this weeks ago and had loads of 'shut up Frank' responses..

it real and its happening. our form is woeful and we have a cluelss manager.

Well in Zouma. Another red card for us.. Even more gormless than the usual ones... managing to get it after the match has ended.
Players an absolute embarrassment, manager an absolute embarrassment, Club , absolutely beyond embarrassment!

I cannot see how any one can defend Silva. Sure some will.. absolute madness.

Sack him, give some one two weeks to do something with the players..

I dont go into any game now expecting to win. Next away game cardiif. Warnock will have them chomping at the bit to close the gap to 5. We will turn up and roll over.
Keep going back to when we appointed silva. I thought he was a fraud of a manager.
Make the decision and make it swift before he takes us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.