• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is only “here to stay” if he gets results.

The same with any manager at any football club in any country in the world.

In short.....if results keep on going the way they have been going he won’t be here by the time the clocks go back.

If results improve during that period he gets to stay.

But be under no illusions....this current state of affairs will not...must not...be tolerated for too long.

The clocks go back 27 October. Do you mean forward which is 31 March?

So why is Ashley struggling to sell Newcastle?

He’s struggling to sell it for the price he wants, and to a buyer that would pass the leagues owner suitability test. That’s the problem. Plus, he doesn’t own a well established PL club, there is every chance they will go down this season.

If and when they secure safety, speed of sale may well accelerate - but then it may also increase Ashley’s asking price. Who can say?

The clocks go back 27 October. Do you mean forward which is 31 March?

No, I actually did mean October.

Because I am pretty certain he will get to the end of this season at least unless there is a man ready and waiting in the wings to walk in the day after if he is fired before then.

I suspect he will start next season but if it is pretty much like it is now then he will be gone.before the end of October.

Today is the last match of him in Goodison Park.

I think we will lose today and saturday too.. And if Silva lose against the former team like i think will happen,Moshiri will have no choice of sacking him

Heal the Cancer from Within

A good manager not only needs to be tactically astute, he is also a leader, a general, a motivator, an authoritative disciplinarian which commands a kick of boot to your face literally if one doesn't perform. Looking back, we played extremely well in the beginning of the season with fresh confidence and spirit up to the point of that infamous derby game mishap. From that day on, all's downhill. Whole team seemed to crumble in confidence, drive, the will to fight, and nerves set in. Feet seem to froze and tied together on players who before were dancing samba with the ball under their feet. On top of that, the strings of back to back games also seem to put the rot in physical well-being of the players as a whole. The dent in spirit with a string of poor results need a psychological leader which can bring the players back to top form again, because we have seen what the players are capable of. Silva in this respect seem too frail in commanding the recovery of a bunch of wounded soldiers. Without the fight and drive, it's like cancer spreading through the body, fr the source of all ailment, Pickford, to Walcott, and then to Sigurdsson, Gomez, and of late, Digne. I wouldn't be surprised if Lookman catches on. The medicine needs to come fr a good manager or employ a good team motivator. Heal the rot from within the players before we talk tactics. Without the healing, mother of all tactics will not heal the team.

Hmm, so because the only auxiliary competition I care about is the UCL, I learned football from the media. Interesting theory.

You’re right, let’s hope Everton win all the Mickey Mouse trophies. They are just as important as winning the league.

Hmm, so because the only auxiliary competition I care about is the UCL, I learned football from the media. Interesting theory.

You’re right, let’s hope Everton win all the Mickey Mouse trophies. They are just as important as winning the league.

We aren't winning the league any time soon. Not even getting close.

I'd much rather us go all out for a cup.

Issue is, in the FA Cup this season we actually did. And still lost. Because we're awful.

With all of the pressure that he is currently under from all angles, he has got to be thinking or dreaming even how good it would be if he and the team could somehow pull off the extremely unlikely in tonight's game and beat one of the best teams in front of the home crowd. I hope his dream comes true because all i am interested in is Everton winning and improving and being able to compete with the best again.

More likely we will be disappointed again but with the added bonus of seeing the RS knocked of the top of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.